ooooooooooo

Cold Air intake and Rear Tail Lights for Sale

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So I have a couple things I'd like to find a home for.

1) A couple weeks ago you'll see posted a thread for "Budget Friendly Cold Air Intake" I really liked having a cleanable filter since I thought it would save a few bucks over the long term. However I quickly realized the louder turbo noise was a bit too much for me. Obviously everyone is different and I'll be someone else would like it. It's a custom design and I'd let you have it for 20 bucks.

2) I replaced my rear turn signals with LED's so I have the factory rear turn signals. The rig only had a couple hundred miles on it when I pulled these so they're pretty much still new. You can have them for 20 each.

If you want it shipped that's extra of course.

Thanks

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s a great deal for both. I’ve got a couple of things that didn’t work out for me too. Seemed a good idea at the time. I’ve got a Chip Express program module with 4 yrs warranty I’ll let go for $150. Great power does not remove egr or speed limiter. Hooks into fuel rail.

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s a great deal for both. I’ve got a couple of things that didn’t work out for me too. Seemed a good idea at the time. I’ve got a Chip Express program module with 4 yrs warranty I’ll let go for $150. Great power does not remove egr or speed limiter. Hooks into fuel rail.
Still have the chip express for sale?

Entglass51

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So I have a couple things I'd like to find a home for.

1) A couple weeks ago you'll see posted a thread for "Budget Friendly Cold Air Intake" I really liked having a cleanable filter since I thought it would save a few bucks over the long term. However I quickly realized the louder turbo noise was a bit too much for me. Obviously everyone is different and I'll be someone else would like it. It's a custom design and I'd let you have it for 20 bucks.

2) I replaced my rear turn signals with LED's so I have the factory rear turn signals. The rig only had a couple hundred miles on it when I pulled these so they're pretty much still new. You can have them for 20 each.

If you want it shipped that's extra of course.

Thanks
Still have the Turn signals???

Entglass51

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm going out of town for a few weeks I'll touch base after I get back, I may go the LED Jeep way
Stock Lights internal plastic melted from reverse lights on, while being stuck