ooooooooooo

code reader adapter

target

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm getting an engine light, so I took it to the local parts stores & no once has an adapter to connect to the code reader. I called the dealer I bought it from & he said I have to take it to a Roxor dealer, unfortunately the closet dealer is 100 miles away.
Does anyone know where I can get a adapter to connect to a standard code reader?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm getting an engine light, so I took it to the local parts stores & no once has an adapter to connect to the code reader. I called the dealer I bought it from & he said I have to take it to a Roxor dealer, unfortunately the closet dealer is 100 miles away.
Does anyone know where I can get a adapter to connect to a standard code reader?
Some where on this board there is a thread on how to make one. Sorry i can’t be more helpful I’m out using my phone.

MAGAHAWK

OBD2 code reader adapter avail on Amazon $20 search ROXOR accessories