ooooooooooo

Classic or Classic II?

tcxtreme

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Whats the difference between a classic and classic II? Is it just the base color? Oh and Hi Im Cory and I build jeeps. This is my 1st post and I am picking up a Roxor for a customer this weekend for a full build.

B

Bister

The Classic II comes with the KO2's & the aluminum rims and a winch vs. steel wheels & wrangler tires and no winch.

tcxtreme

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
IDK they look the same to me.

1543501938898.png

1543501964274.png

B

Bister

And a winch can be added anytime. I got the Classic II cause the base model wasn't available yet here and I wanted the winch. I would have been happy with steel wheels and changing out the tires, but if I did, I would still be waiting.

tcxtreme

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
After a convo with a dealer in AZ. He said everything comes with Aluminum rims because it wasnt worth it to them to stock and ship both. Not sure what they know

B

Bister

To me those are the same units. Mine was a Classic II with a winch, so the winch would be an option.

I haven't seen any with steel wheels that I can remember except in pictures. I want a set of steels for winter eventually, with skinny tires that are studded for pushing snow.

B

Bister

So they are telling me these are both 2s but the red one is a grand cheaper but cant tell me why
DUH on me. There was a $1000 upgrade on the sand colour 2018's I believe. Next year I think it is an available colour at no extra charge, but the base price on all of them is going up I hear.

B

Bister

That is what happens when I reply before I drink 2 cups of coffee. lol

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You're right, my dealer said 2019's are an additional $1500 Canadian. My 18 is on the way to the dealer and the flat green was no charge.

ehart814

Thanks for the info guys. I picked up a new classic 2 for 12400 plus fees.

How much are the fees?

I went to a dealership yesterday and got an out the door price of $20k for an LE demo. It has 150 miles or so.... the price includes a $1800 destination fee. Is everyone paying a $1800 destination fee???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I was under impression the base was the II, Mine was sold as II LE. Base is a Roxor with a roll cage. SE has the winch and big front bumper, rag top, light bar, Hood grafix, Sound bar, ( sound bar recalled and mine did not have it ) and k 2's. I also got the spare thrown in. They did give me a replacement Blue tooth set up. Big ass speakers and small hand unit on wire. I will never install them. I wanted the sound bar.:-(. $17500 plus tax.

BDRAG

Last edited:

one2doo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got mine 16000 otd no charges. Actually 6000 and my mule. This is today’s website.

A0701A5C-8403-44B8-8B62-E31205EE1151.png