ooooooooooo

Chance to buy a Roxor

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I never knew about the Roxor until about 3 days ago. I was at a dealer to buy a new vespa and I saw one. Loved the look and did a bit of research.

For various unique reasons I have a chance to buy a brand new 2018 one today for $6500.

I live in NY and will never take this thing off road. My plan would be to street legalize it. I am farrly confident I can do that. I had a Ariel Atom on the road a while back and it is far more sketchy then a Roxor.

However I am hesitating. I took one for a test drive and I can honestly say I have never driven a car that had worse gear shifts or oddball steering. And the atom was similar in a way . but it jsut seems incredibly imprecise. I had an Indian scooter for years and it was tons of fun and, apart from the electrical system, adequately made.

I just need to get some real life opinions to reassure me I am not buying a lump of crap.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Look at it this way. If you get it and don’t like it or can’t street legal it, at that price you can get your money back if not possibly make a profit on it.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have one and love it, it steers and shifts great. Txroadkill is right at that price I would grab it asap.

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is that a typo $6500? If you can get one for $6,500 buy as many as you can.

If you said 16,500 it would seem more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Can't be $6,500 unless you are trading something. If it is $6,500 please give us the salesmanager's contact info because everyone on here will buy a second Roxor today.

Dirt Legal

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I never knew about the Roxor until about 3 days ago. I was at a dealer to buy a new vespa and I saw one. Loved the look and did a bit of research.

For various unique reasons I have a chance to buy a brand new 2018 one today for $6500.

I live in NY and will never take this thing off road. My plan would be to street legalize it. I am farrly confident I can do that. I had a Ariel Atom on the road a while back and it is far more sketchy then a Roxor.

However I am hesitating. I took one for a test drive and I can honestly say I have never driven a car that had worse gear shifts or oddball steering. And the atom was similar in a way . but it jsut seems incredibly imprecise. I had an Indian scooter for years and it was tons of fun and, apart from the electrical system, adequately made.

I just need to get some real life opinions to reassure me I am not buying a lump of crap.

Give us a call, we would like to buy the Roxor from you for $7500, we will handle the shipping costs to Florida and you can make $1,000 without much effort. 800-994-7513

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just paid for it. A red one with roof and mirrors included. Should be delivered tomorrow.
Excited to get it

MAGAHAWK

Give us a call, we would like to buy the Roxor from you for $7500, we will handle the shipping costs to Florida and you can make $1,000 without much effort. 800-994-7513
Hmmmm ... sounds too good to be true. $6500 before T&L -- WTF is there to think about? I think somebody is jerkin your gurken. Lets say dealer invoice is $12,500 (invoice not msrp) then deduct 3k factory rebate =$9500. That means @ 65 your another 30% off. Previously owned? Salvage title?
I've heard of being put on a bubble, but wow!

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks. Just to explain. All my cars and bikes come 50% off so it's nothing weird for me. The Roxor was reduced to $11k and then with taxes and delivery went up to $13k. And then my company picks up half the cost.

So it wasn't really the deal of the century for me . I usually get a car or bike every year. It was just deciding to get a roxor this year instead of a new vespa.

I'm hoping I can get it street legal. And it's towing capacity will prove useful.

If I can't I'll put it on ebay.

MAGAHAWK

Sounds like an old Paul Harvey Radio program "and now.... the rest of the story"
So your company pays half and you were looking at a Vespa? What the hell is wrong with a Porsche 911? Bless your heart, I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. Geez.... I can't stop talking to myself A Vespa

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got an Audi last year, 911 year before, Ariel atom year before, moto Guzzi year before. Gets tiresome after a while. Probably Hugh Hefner found the bunnies a pain after a while.

B

Bister

6500 ehhh??? I believe it when I see it.
It’s actually $13,000, his company picked up the other half so he only paid $6500. I got mine for free cause my company paid for the whole thing. ?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
If I got a half paid car every year, I’d buy whatever massively expensive car has the least drive-off-lot value reduction and flip them.

Oh and enjoy the Roxor. They’re awesome. If you think this thing is sketchy, try driving a Willys era Jeep.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I actually think it handles rather well, even with the pizza cutter tires I have on it. Definitely aint no duce and a half:)