ooooooooooo

Cargo tie down brackets

Sasquatch

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anybody have an eye on the cargo tie downs that are on the bed exterior? I’m in need of one.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Dealer may be able to order them for you.

In the post "What did you do to your ROXOR Today" RPD-Nick has a picture of his work on his Roxor in progress. In the picture they have installed what looks to be a Stainless Steel Trim piece where the tie downs were located along the bed side. I am guessing that he should have a complete set of take off Tie Downs.

I just bolted a much bigger Pair of D Rings on the Hard Cab Bulkhead. Mainly to tie my 25 Gallon Sprayer to, so that it does not slide around. Tie Downs are handy. As we speak I have a weed eater tied down using the hoops on the tail gate and para cord to keep it from sliding around.

Bob R

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Anybody have an eye on the cargo tie downs that are on the bed exterior? I’m in need of one.
If you still need one or more, let me know. I finally remembered to check, and I didn’t throw mine away when I took them off. Instant message me your address and I’ll send you a couple, or however many you need

RPD-Nick

Vendor
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah we have some 2024 take offs. Reach out if you're still looking for one. @Bob R1 thank you for mentioning me. We should have the aftermarket tie downs off to powdercoat this week and pictures and the finished product up on RoxorPartsDirect.com shortly after.

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yeah we have some 2024 take offs. Reach out if you're still looking for one. @Bob R1 thank you for mentioning me. We should have the aftermarket tie downs off to powdercoat this week and pictures and the finished product up on RoxorPartsDirect.com shortly after.
Looking forward to seeing these. I’ve seen the Cecco ones but would prefer a “no drill” option that looks similar.

Sasquatch

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank you! I certainly would, but @reedcharlie75 sent me a couple of his take-offs. He is a good dude!