ooooooooooo

Can you help me figure out a fair price on a brand new 2020?

streamkeeper

I really wanted to get a Roxor before the redesign, but thought I had missed my opportunity. I was surprised to find a base model 2020 at a dealership. I’m going to look at it tomorrow.

The asking price is 16.9k.

It feels a little high, but I have no comparison. Then again, what kind of bargining power do I have if I really prefer the old look?

Thanks in advance.

-streamkeeper

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I really wanted to get a Roxor before the redesign, but thought I had missed my opportunity. I was surprised to find a base model 2020 at a dealership. I’m going to look at it tomorrow.

It feels a little high, but I have no comparison. Then again, what kind of bargining power do I have if I really prefer the old look?

Thanks in advance.

-streamkeeper
Totally depends on where you are. They’re way more expensive in California where I live. I personally think that’s a fair price but people on here will think it’s too high. If you like it then buy it. Don’t care what anyone else thinks. When the redesign occurs the 2020 look will be gone forever.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I paid 15,300 for my 2018 out the door. Roxor isn't even making rigs right now so you have leverage, especially if you plan to pay cash.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
16k seems about right to me. I picked up a 2019 for 14.5 out of Texas and paid 700 bucks to transport to my rural out of the way address.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a green 2020 grille you could swap into an older roxor. Wouldn't give you 5.38:1 diffs though...

I paid 16k for mine from Kentucky, plus tax and title

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I paid 15400 for mine 2020 in October.

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Thanks in advance.

-streamkeeper

A 2020 OTD for in the $16s in NC seems a fair price to me. It may look even better once they're gone.

me1.0

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I paid 16k otd for a 2020 in August of 2020. Drove from just east of Nashville to just east of Houston to pick it up. Felt like I got a decent deal. It seems others have paid more.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk