ooooooooooo

Camp 5 Deadwood South Dakota

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi all, This is some fun we had on the Camp 5 trails near Deadwood. Just wanted to share. Nope, not stuck, the beast drove right out. FYI for anyone interested in enjoying the awesome trails in the Black Hills we have three VRBO homes for a great place to stay. All are at the same locations approximately 10 mins from Deadwood -Lead We are surrounded by 18,000 acres of forest service ground with access out of the back yard to the trail system. Should have things up and running in 30 days for booking. I will update as soon as we can take reservations Diesel is available 5 mins away at the Steel Wheel convenience store.

ROX ON !

IMG_1131.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not seeing much in the way of trail info on Trailsoff-road.com. I’ve heard about the trails out there but have never been able to find much info. Know of anywhere that has trail descriptions and ratings? maybe start documenting the trails and contributing to trails off-road and that in turn would help drive your VRBO rentals.

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Go to black hills forest service and they have a map of the northern hills, There are hundreds of miles of trails , and the other bonus is ORV are allowed on all roads except the interstate highways. Trails vary from mild to rock crawling