ooooooooooo

Bulkheads for sale

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have two bulkheads for sale. This one that is bare aluminum and one that is wrinkle black powder coated. Nothing wrong with them. I just needed to redesign, because I’m a few inches over on shipping so it is very expensive to ship these one’s. So someone around southern Minnesota would be the best that could pick-up or meet me and get it. $425.00 for bare aluminum and $525 for wrinkle black powder coated. It includes all mounting hardware, but no window. I can get a window put in if some want me to. The glass would add about $200.

David Haase
KCB Fabrication

1F47901F-2BED-4A40-AA1B-FF3B85754994.jpeg

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Send picture of you top? Stuff on Rock Road? I'm not sure if everything is on Rock Road, he is getting out of the selling stuff. Did you make to the round up.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Send picture of you top? Stuff on Rock Road? I'm not sure if everything is on Rock Road, he is getting out of the selling stuff. Did you make to the round up.
Will when I get my Roxor back. Yes, wasn’t sure if you got your own website or making more that what was shown on there. Debating on getting new front fenders then I could fit bigger tires on the Roxor. Would really like to get a full cab to get the Roxor all covered up and replacing the handle on the Roxor with one that locks. I really thought your grill is amazing quality and when I have spare money and my Roxor is running if you are making the same stuff at the same quality as on the rox I would rather buy from you then them. I did but not with the Roxor since Leo’s still hasn’t fixed the clutch and the slave cylinder. It’s been more then a week since they have had it and known the issue. I drove my stock Jeep wrangler jk there with my girlfriend drove all the trails with that then came home. It was amazing if you enjoy going off-road and doing some crawling would highly recommend coming. Dirt legal and on the rox gave away a lot of free swag and Roxor parts out at the event.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let me know what you want that OTR makes. I can more then likely make it cheaper and better.
Would you rather have me text you are message you on here? Also do you think you could make a full top? Or replace the door handle for the tailgate my understanding talking to Mahindra is that you can replace that handle with a Thar one and be able to lock the tailgate

MNROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Texting is better, but I'm working late shift right know so I seen this. I will see what I can find out about the tailgate latch.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you think you can make the rear ROPS like Mahindra or Jeep like as long as they aren’t higher then the Mahindra rear ones?