ooooooooooo

Brakes

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey guys (and gals) I’ve been having problems with my brakes since I first got my Roxor. I went for a ride the day after I brought it home and the brakes started locking up on me. In fact on the way back home all four brakes were smoking and I had to stop and let them cool off for a while. When I got home I got on Google and it said to check the master cylinder to see if it was overfull. I did that and sure enough the fluid was all the way to the top of the cap. Took out the Turkey baster and sucked some of the fluid out and it seem to solve the problem ( for a while). Well they started acting up again, normally the brake pedal has may be a couple of inches of free play and when the brakes decide to act up it’s literally less than a half an inch of free play and and they start dragging. The Roxor Is at Nash Powersports in Mesa Arizona now and they are trying to diagnose it and of coarse it’s not acting up for them. I have been told by a couple of sources that it’s either the brake distribution valve or the master cylinder. Does anybody have any ideas? I have not heard about this yet And with my luck I am probably the only one in the country that’s having this issue.

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If the master cylinder was bad Witten the brakes feel mushy all the time?

Shortbus

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If the master cylinder was bad wouldn’t the brakes feel mushy all the time? Too slow to type and didn’t proofread

chadwyatt

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Did you find cause and fix? Have a brand new one with similar issue. Seems too be more evident in and after a sharp turn. I often backup straight and they release.