ooooooooooo

Best Place To Buy Accessories

Roxorjoe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am considering buying an OEM soft cab heater and defroster kit but I'm trying to find the best place to order them from. My closest dealer where I purchased my roxor is about 50 or 60 miles away and I'm trying to find a dealer that will make me a better deal than msrp and ship to me.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There are several aftermarket suppliers of universal cab heaters and those will be the most affordable. If you want to go oem that's fine but it will cost more and require a drive to the dealer.

B

Bister

I am considering buying an OEM soft cab heater and defroster kit but I'm trying to find the best place to order them from. My closest dealer where I purchased my roxor is about 50 or 60 miles away and I'm trying to find a dealer that will make me a better deal than msrp and ship to me.
Use the dealer locator on the Roxor webpage. Also I like my Roxor heater and soft cab, nice fit. The roxor is prewired for the Roxor heater unit. Might cost a bit more but made to fit. My defroster hasn't shown up yet.

I did these videos of installing my heater and cab if that helps, if you didn't see them.