ooooooooooo

Are you protected?? Skidplates

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
A few pictures of the Engine, Transfer Case & Exhaust Skid Plates we make for the Roxor

IMG_4015.JPG IMG_4017.JPG IMG_4021.JPG IMG_4022.JPG IMG_4023.JPG IMG_4024.JPG

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Now you need to build a skid or slider to protect gas tank. I’ve had several issues where the front gets past a ditch only to drag the ass end through. My tank skid has suffered a lot of abuse.

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Am I correct in that it looks like there are indeed some modest skid plates now coming on the Roxor from the factory? If so, what are folks thoughts on them?

I would like to possibly add some of the skid plates linked above. They look like super high quality products, but I only want to add what I really need.

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any thoughts here? I am thinking if I ever want to take the Roxor out west, it might be worth the upgrade.

B

Bister

Any thoughts here? I am thinking if I ever want to take the Roxor out west, it might be worth the upgrade.
The 2019's come with the engine skid plate which is available from Roxor on their accessory page $155.99 and I think the automatic has some sort of skid on the transmission, not sure on that.

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We make these skid plates. I would highly suggest them over anything else on the market. The factory skid plates are very weak and will help with an occasional bump however if you plan to wheel your roxor over rocks then you want a skid plate that will support the whole weight of the roxor plus not peal away (like factory alumunim skid) - go with steel like we use.
Another note the factory skid plate only partially protects the oil pan, ours protects the oil pan, transmission tunnel, clutch slave cylinder and reverse switch.
Thanks,
Rick Cecco