ooooooooooo

Air conditioners

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Wrong time of year to ask, but here goes. Has anyone delved into after market air cos?

Well not quite , however I am installing a heater box that comes with vents used in AC units. This is a ducted system main unit is not visible with outlets in dash along with same for defrosters . It’s a big job for this old guy , but it does look like a fun accomplishment.

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Well not quite , however I am installing a heater box that comes with vents used in AC units. This is a ducted system main unit is not visible with outlets in dash along with same for defrosters . It’s a big job for this old guy , but it does look like a fun accomplishment.
what heater unit are you using, if you don't mind saying--it sounds like a nice unit.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
what heater unit are you using, if you don't mind saying--it sounds like a nice unit.
Jegs 555-70602K three port auxiliary heater it’s 16 x 9 inches main unit. There is pleanty of room behind right side dash. I am redesigning the dash in Stainless steel. The unit has a three speed duel cage fan., over 300 CFM.

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is the same unit that I bought and had been sitting on the bench for a month waiting to be installed.

I may tinker with it today to see what the layout will be.

I also need to got to Harbor Freight and get a sheet metal nibbler to cut the vent holes as well as the defrost slots.
Jegs 555-70602K three port auxiliary heater it’s 16 x 9 inches main unit. There is pleanty of room behind right side dash. I am redesigning the dash in Stainless steel. The unit has a three speed duel cage fan., over 300 CFM.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

quickshot

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
This is the same unit that I bought and had been sitting on the bench for a month waiting to be installed.

I also need to got to Harbor Freight and get a sheet metal nibbler to cut the vent holes as well as the defrost slots.

please post some pics when you get the heater installed.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

I made life simpler .....I measured the dash panel and with my cordless grinder cut it right down the middle....now I have access without standing on my head ( I am just too dam old ) 2 kits from Jegs came in today which has all the vent hardware etc. .i had planed on using 2” duct outlets in chrome ...will see now as I head for shop ,!

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

video tape everything