ooooooooooo

2024 Turn Signals

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have been looking at the different Turn Signal Kits available for the Roxor.
Specifically for a 2024 HD Base Model. I would prefer the switch to be a stalk on the steering column "Conventional", and not a rocker switch.
Reviews on installations are all over the place, as well as the year models they were installed on. The descriptions on a lot of the kits leaves some to be desired also. The highest $$$ Kit that I have looked over is the XTC Self Canceling, with a Column Mounted Switch. It is listed as working on a 2024. No mention that I have found on Indicator Lights for it.
Anyone have any detailed experience on a late model Machine?

Bob R

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I can give you feedback in about 2-3 days as I just purchased the XTC self cancelling kit w/o the stalk switch. Got mine for a steal at $130 on eBay from a closeout sale, there’s still a couple left if you or anyone wants to grab the few left:

I’ll have it installed as soon as I get back home in 2-3 days, currently in Uganda for some work.

Last edited:

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went with a truck lite turn signal switch, don’t buy the $13 chino version
bullet led lights from Amazon for the front
the top bulb is unused on the 2022 rear so I spliced those in
I bought a trailer wiring kit for the wire, which has right and left labeled on the wires

the XTC kit was like $360 back when I did mine,

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ihawkr14
Keep us posted on your installation.
What year is your machine?
The kits were all gone when I checked. That was a very good buy on an XTC Kit.

TomRox
The Truck Lite seems to be the best switch available for the application. The XTC Switch is so new that it does not have a track record so far.

Does anyone have the XTC Self Canceling Kit installed with the Steering Column Switch?

Bob R

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ihawkr14

TomRox
The Truck Lite seems to be the best switch available for the application. The XTC Switch is so new that it does not have a track record so far.

Does anyone have the XTC Self Canceling Kit installed with the Steering Column Switch?

Bob R
I put the xtc on my 2023, it’s not self canceling, so I can’t comment on that, but the rest works great. I put the same kit on my 2018 almost 6 years ago, and it’s worked flawlessly

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
ihawkr14

TomRox

Bob R
Mine is a 2023. Can you provide the link to the Truck Lite harness you mentioned? I’d be curious to see it. Should have an update by tomorrow hopefully.

elkaholic

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the XTC non-self canceling unit on my 24. The specific kit i bought had an old rear harness that did not work with the LED rear lights (wrong pin outs). XTC replaced that harness under warranty with an explanation that the part number did not change or the kit but the harness changed to work with all the years.

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Still waiting to finish the installation on mine, after getting half way through the install I realized the “sweet deal” I found on eBay was for a 2018 model kit. Everything still works, with the exception of the tail light harness not fitting, luckily XTC is just about 2 hours from me so I called them up and they are sending me the rear section of the harness for an extra $35 + shipping. So far everything works as it should, and I was very happy with the quality, just waiting on the rear harness.

My only gripe is the harness section for the front signals could’ve been a few inches longer, I like to tuck my wiring very neatly so it’s completely hidden and I didn’t quite have enough length so I had to extend the wiring by about 6 inches.

RedRoxParts

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Originally I was planning on connecting the front signal lights to some LED halo headlights, but decided to get the drill out and install the provided LEDs anyways. I see most people install them on the inside of the headlight more towards the center of the grill but I wanted the signal lights to be more visible from the side since I often drive through town. Plus I’ve never seen them mounted on the outside so I figured I’d give it a go.
IMG_6897.jpeg

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I drilled mine just to the inside of the headlights. Looks good!