ooooooooooo

2019 stock Roxor axles

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a set of factory stock Roxor axles for sale, complete hub to hub, for $900, will pull after they are sold. Also have a set of factory steel wheels I’d sell for $300 both have 500 miles on them. Located in northwest Oklahoma.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
They are, I’ll take $1200 for them with the wheels and tires, complete from from to hub ready to slap on.
What year? Gear ratio? Brakes still on axles? Are these from a salvage unit from a crash or worse? If I can find a place to store these, I may be interested.

I saw a post where someone was looking for instrument cluster.

BDRAG

Last edited:

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Axles sold, but they were from a 2019, with 500 miles, never been damaged, never been abused, and complete hub to hub meant I unhooked the steering rod, brake lines, and driveshaft, and pulled them out, they were complete ready to bolt in another unit. I pulled them to put a set of land cruiser axles under mine with lower gears and lockers.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Axles sold, but they were from a 2019, with 500 miles, never been damaged, never been abused, and complete hub to hub meant I unhooked the steering rod, brake lines, and driveshaft, and pulled them out, they were complete ready to bolt in another unit. I pulled them to put a set of land cruiser axles under mine with lower gears and lockers.
Great! Show us your mods. Go head to head with Max A. Lol.

I envy you guys that have the time, money, and abilities to do those kind of mods.

I really wanted them but have no place to store them. I hinted at my buddy Pete who has a nice 60 x 90 building. He did not offer up any space so I guess its good you sold them before I made up my mind. Lol.

BDRAG

Last edited:

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great! Show us your mods. Go head to head with Max A. Lol.

I envy you guys that have the time, money, and abilities to do those kind of mods.

I really wanted them but have no place to store them. I hinted at my buddy Pete who has a nice 60 x 90 building. He did not offer up any space so I guess its good you sold them before I made up my mind. Lol.

BDRAG

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Money has been my major downfall, I have the mechanical ability, and the equipment to do about whatever, I’m just broke, lol.

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Here’s a few

8D30FB76-C06E-4C55-BFD3-4E438BFC5D5E.jpeg 034277CA-B908-4BD2-B1A9-8D368647B803.jpeg 5E2CD656-3CA9-48BA-A092-1DF179D337F8.jpeg

pmgia

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Would you break up wheel/tire set? I’d take 1 for a spare, I have to believe 3 others are looking too?

rifleman1981

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a set of factory stock Roxor axles for sale, complete hub to hub, for $900, will pull after they are sold. Also have a set of factory steel wheels I’d sell for $300 both have 500 miles on them. Located in northwest Oklahoma.
Would you break up wheel/tire set? I’d take 1 for a spare, I have to believe 3 others are looking too?
I thought I had deleted the add, everything sold together.