ooooooooooo

2019 Roxor - green, 30 miles

sixpack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Greetings, my wife got a new job in Colorado so we will be moving there from Florida. I have two cars and the Roxor and I will only be able to bring my main two vehicles. This is located in Tampa. Comes with CJ windshield frame, hinges and cowl gasket, mirrors, LED CJ style taillights. $13,500

sixpack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
EDB89AD3-484E-42AF-AC1F-A81790AA6FB1.jpeg

EDB89AD3-484E-42AF-AC1F-A81790AA6FB1.jpeg

sixpack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Interestingly enough, I used to live in Punta Gorda. It is a beautiful place. I will miss Florida very much. Fortunately, I have family here so I can come back and visit.

Regarding the Roxor, it has the small tag that was issued by South Dakota. I am up to 75 miles now. I’m enjoying the nice weather here with it. Let me know if you would like more details.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Greetings, my wife got a new job in Colorado so we will be moving there from Florida. I have two cars and the Roxor and I will only be able to bring my main two vehicles. This is located in Tampa. Comes with CJ windshield frame, hinges and cowl gasket, mirrors, LED CJ style taillights. $13,500

Take that damn thing with you! There is WAY MORE cool sh*t to see and drive over in Colorado than Florida. Good luck whichever options you choose.

BDRAG