ooooooooooo

2019 price increase

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have just been informed 2019 model will have 1200 increase in price. Does anyone know if that price include extra features to justify

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Spoke with local dealer who said that his Roxors are selling well and he's been advised of a $1,300 price increase for the 2019s. He thinks that's mostly in freight/delivery charges, not vehicle upgrades/features. Meanwhile, the 2018s are still being delivered (now including sand, olive drab and camo wrap) at 2018 prices. Suspect they've passed production number 2,000 by now. As for the Roxor Basic with steel rims, he said that all those he had on order have been cancelled and reordered as Classic 2s -- the understanding being that the Basic is "never going to be delivered," at least not in this part of the country, if at all -- too bad. Sounds a bit hectic as Roxor demand takes off. We may be glad we got in on the ground floor with 2018s.

Bfree

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Im in the process of buying one now. The price increase is in the shipping not the vehicle. The price to ship went from $800 to $1200. I have the opportunity to get a 1st run buy from the dealer ($800 shipping cost) but its not the color I want. The color I want is Tan and they are charging me $1200 for the cost of shipping. I was told just yesterday that the 1st run flat colors were in select markets like Texas and a couple other states, this run cost the dealers $1000 as a premium up charge paint scheme. There was so much demand for the flat colors that Mahindra has decided to go all out and make the flats as part of the regular line up (no up charge for the flat colors.)

General

Founding Member
I gathered info from the nearest 3 dealers this evening: all say 2019 models are the same as 2018, no new parts. One dealer says +$1,000 MSRP for 2019 models. One dealer says +$0 for 2019 base price. All dealers said $1100-1300 freight (desert southwest). One dealer said the Mahindra rep told him this week that early 2019 models would soon have the option for automatic transmissions (+$3,000), different roll cages (rear passengers), and other factory options and accessories. One dealer said the 2019 models would have the speed limiter increased 10mph (from 45 up to 55). Soon the steel wheels should be available, meaning the cheapest one you can buy would drop by $500 ("Classic" is $15k, "Classic II" with aluminum wheels is $15,500 currently). One dealer said in MY2019 there would be no more special editions (SE, LE, Dune, etc.) and that the options/accessories would all be "a la carte" instead of packaged like the MY2018s.

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Im in the process of buying one now. The price increase is in the shipping not the vehicle. The price to ship went from $800 to $1200. I have the opportunity to get a 1st run buy from the dealer ($800 shipping cost) but its not the color I want. The color I want is Tan and they are charging me $1200 for the cost of shipping. I was told just yesterday that the 1st run flat colors were in select markets like Texas and a couple other states, this run cost the dealers $1000 as a premium up charge paint scheme. There was so much demand for the flat colors that Mahindra has decided to go all out and make the flats as part of the regular line up (no up charge for the flat colors.)
I have shopped for roxor in half of United states. Best price are in Nebraska 14200, 14700 ,14900 out the door at different dealers. 14.2k dealer would not let me ship. Lot of them will not go below 18k for classic 2.

General

Founding Member
I just spoke with 3 additional dealers: two dealers said the base MSRP wasn't changing for 2019 according to their factory representative. One said Mahindra will offer new accessories: half steel doors, heater defroster kit, plow kit, rear seat, swing away spare tire carrier! One said freight was increasing +$0, another said +$200, another said +$300.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
These things aren’t even selling by me so it’s hard to justify a price increase. I had mine on Craigslist in three different zones for two months and not even 1 call.

Bill Patridge

Founding Member
Most have not heard of these.....if they would do a little research they would realize what a great vehicle it is....some people are afraid to buy the first year of anything new....my 2cts...What were you asking $$ if u don't mind me asking...I may can get u a buyer or 2..

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Most have not heard of these.....if they would do a little research they would realize what a great vehicle it is....some people are afraid to buy the first year of anything new....my 2cts...What were you asking $$ if u don't mind me asking...I may can get u a buyer or 2..
I started out at $19,500 and dropped it down to $18,900 after a month. It has the upgraded factory windshield,xtc blinker kit,dieselfreaks stage 1 tune,tow hitch and Jeep side mirrors. My 2 cents is that most people think it’s a knock off Chinese brand or for close to 20k they’ll just buy a used Jeep and be able to drive it on the road too. I really don’t want to sell it but I bought it for work duties if I knew the snow plow would be available in a month I’d keep it. My intentions where to sell the Roxor and buy a Bobcat Toolcat that way I’ll be well equipped for winter.

Singh242

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
[QUOTE="Bill Patridge, post:
Most people will look at the practicality of roxor and something like Subaru crosstrek both will be around same amount of money or Subaru maybe even less. And To most Subaru will make sense.

DAKEZ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just spoke with 3 additional dealers: two dealers said the base MSRP wasn't changing for 2019 according to their factory representative. One said Mahindra will offer new accessories: half steel doors, heater defroster kit, plow kit, rear seat, swing away spare tire carrier! One said freight was increasing +$0, another said +$200, another said +$300.

Freight is up $300 to Montana. The Roll Cage is 3.5" too tall to fit in a two layer truck so they have to Flat Trailer them.

Apbt82

These things aren’t even selling by me so it’s hard to justify a price increase. I had mine on Craigslist in three different zones for two months and not even 1 call.
May I ask why you are selling it? As this is one of the new off road toys I'm looking into buying?