ooooooooooo

2019 Mahindra Roxor Spec Sheet

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Attached is the 2019 Mahindra Roxor Spec Sheet.
Also in PDF document!

Changes noted in specs
Max speed from 45 to 55 MPH
Added Max Flat Towing Speed of 55 MPH
Front Brakes 9" Disk on 2018 base model to 11" Disk on 2019 model.

1544412498368.png

1544412532286.png

Attachments

• ROXOR_Spec Sheet_2019.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 2,222
Last edited:

General

Founding Member
Awesome. I don't see any changes except increased price, increased top speed (from 45 mph to 55), increased color options, and notable absence of special/limited/launch editions. Am I missing anything?

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member

General

Founding Member
One other thing I noticed was disk brakes went from 9" to 11". Is this correct or a typo?

It seems like the spec sheets say that, but I think it's more likely a typo from Mahindra. Given how slow Mahindra seems to evolve their product (over 50 years...), changing something significant like this is unlikely. I would love for someone to measure their 2019's brake rotors though!

Apbt82

Nice, I am still on the fence about this vehicle though. No locking rear or front is a major downfall in my riding area.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice, I am still on the fence about this vehicle though. No locking rear or front is a major downfall in my riding area.
Then put lockers in it, this way you have a choice of what type of locker you want.

B

Bister

I live in Saskatchewan, where you can watch your dog run away for 3 days and I am adding the spartan Roxor lockers and the front hubs. I would probably just need the rear one, but I figured 'go big, or go home'; I just might need the locker to 'go home'. I didn't upgrade my tires, I went this route for now.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I live in Saskatchewan, where you can watch your dog run away for 3 days and I am adding the spartan Roxor lockers and the front hubs. I would probably just need the rear one, but I figured 'go big, or go home'; I just might need the locker to 'go home'. I didn't upgrade my tires, I went this route for now.
Def put it in the front and rear, I have a spartan just in my rear different and it's an improvement but you likely won't be happy with just that. The rear end of this thing weighs very little compared to the front. It seems like I'm daily in situations ( wet leaf covered login trails, slick red clay, steep gravel ect) where my rear end is locked up and spinning like a mother%#&#%& and I'm peg leg dancing in the front and going nowhere, even with agressive mud terrain tires on. I think the answer is the locker in the front to suplement the one in the rear. It's not a question of which is better. That's like asking which is better at making babies, males or females, you need both if you really wanna go nuts! Just fyi, I just ordered an ox locker for my front to save me from getting in and out to lock in my hubs.