ooooooooooo

2018 ROXOR for SALE 260 miles - Mantua, UT

JamesTheRoxGuy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just found this posted on KSL.com and thought I would share it. It looks nice, with only 260 miles on it. Located right here in Northern Utah!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Large Utah plate on it. i thought it would be a small one like all the other sxs’s. That’s interesting

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any chance it is someone on this forum? If so, would you mind sharing the process to get big plates in UT, please?

Also, if you are on the forum, I just responded to your add on KSL.com with the same request ?

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any chance it is someone on this forum? If so, would you mind sharing the process to get big plates in UT, please?

Also, if you are on the forum, I just responded to your add on KSL.com with the same request ?

There probably is not a LEGAL way to get big plates like you say.......

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I messaged him pretty sure he's on here

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just found this posted on KSL.com and thought I would share it. It looks nice, with only 260 miles on it. Located right here in Northern Utah!

I have text the guy he is on here but not active. He said it never leaves the garage and just doesn't have time to drive it.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

This is from the owner of said Roxor! It's registered as a reconstructed vehicle. You just have to explain in the paperwork what parts are on it and from what vehicle. I have a clean cj title matching the vin plate on the cj windshield. That with a dmv inspection and I was good to go. I've done this same thing a few times in Utah and never had an issue.

Hardcastle

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That’s my Roxor. It’s registered in Utah as a reconstructed vehicle. You just explain in the paperwork what parts are on the vehicle and from what vehicle those parts come from. I have a clean cj5 title matching the vin plate on the cj windshield. Annoying extra hoops to jump through but it’s legal in Utah. I or a new owner could register it as a sxs and small plate if preferred.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You just beat me to the reconstruction bit...I'm who you have been texting

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
And I am the other guy who texted you (about trying to re-Vin in Idaho) ?

I am just blown away that an entire state's DMV takes a week to reply back to my professional, written inquiry with a simple "a Roxor is a Roxor". The State DMV Investigator told me that the Roxor was never meant to be street legal. Since then, I have not heard back by phone or email.

Thanks for posting here! I'm picking up hope again.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Oh... the State DMV even attached a snap shot of the sticker on the dash that says "off road use only" in their response. Case closed.

I guess, I cannot blame the DMV for not doing their research. Because, everybody knows that if a sticker on a website says "off road use only", such a vehicle can clearly never be made street legal.

One muse keep a sense of humor dealing with the DMV.

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Congratulations on selling.your machine.

And to whoever the new owner is, welcome to the board