ooooooooooo

2018 LE for sale with only 350 miles. SOLD

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi everyone, I hate to say it, but I'm selling my Roxor. It's just been sitting in my barn for years and I don't have time to work on it, nor anywhere to drive it near me. I copied the text from my Craigslist ad and pasting it here in case anyone is interested. I'm surrounded by trails that I can't drive it on and it kind of defeats the purpose of having it if I can't take it off road. I would love to give someone on the forum a deal because obviously you're interested in these awesome machines if you're here.

2018 Mahindra Roxor LE for sale. Only 350 miles on it! LE came with limited edition graphics, soft top, light bar, Warn winch, and an MTX sound bar. Installed upgrades include, front and rear locking differentials, Warn locking hubs, DOT approved glass windshield, Vivid Racing tune (110hp), fender flares, and a rear seat. I also purchased everything required to make it street legal, (which will get you an on road title) but I never got around to installing them. Uninstalled items included in the sale are windshield wipers and motors, turn signal kit with plate light, KFI snow plow, and some really cool front headlights with LED's that make a halo around the headlight itself, I'm sure I'm forgetting things, but everything I have is included. This is basically a brand new Willy's, diesel, stick shift, that has the looks of an old CJ5.

There is NOTHING wrong with the Roxor! This is without a doubt the most impressive off-road vehicle I have ever driven. We call it the Billy goat because we took it up a steep muddy hill and it handled it like dry pavement. I'm only selling it because I didn't realize that all the trails around my house only allow 50 inch machines, I want to ride the trails with my kids so I'm going to buy a couple of quads. It's currently in my barn in Hale, Mi.
$22K OBO

IMG_20191011_140727.jpg IMG_20191011_142622.jpg

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi all, Not really sure how to delete a thread, so I'm just going to post this. It looks like I will be selling the Roxor to one of our new forum members! Once they pick it up, I'm sure they'll post pictures of them having fun with it once they get it home! I'm happy to sell it to someone that not only is a member here, but also currently owns a Roxor. It's going to a good home!

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@Tinfoil Hat: You are one of the earliest members, I want to say thanks for all you comments and contributions.
Well thank you! I love this forum and you won't get rid of me that easy! I'll still be around to check in and see what everyone is doing with their Roxors!

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well thank you! I love this forum and you won't get rid of me that easy! I'll still be around to check in and see what everyone is doing with their Roxors!
Tinfoil Hat: To follow AZROX, I, too, appreciate your forum contributions over the years. Many thanks and best wishes going forward.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Tinfoil Hat: To follow AZROX, I, too, appreciate your forum contributions over the years. Many thanks and best wishes going forward.
Thank you my friend! Looks like you'll have another Roxor owner down in North Carolina! I'll be sure to ask them to post here once they are home safe and sound!

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi Everyone! New member here with a new addition…TinFoil Hat’s 2018 LÊ. Not enough good things to say about TinFoil…very generous & helpful in every way Picked it up yesterday & making trek back to NC mountains after a few bumps with UHaul towing trailer failure. It will love cuddling up to our other base model 2019. On a sad note…think I saw a slight tear trickling down TinFoil’s cheek when we were driving away with his like-new baby. All the best to a GREAT guy. And look forward to sending new picks soon.

Tinfoil Hat

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You definitely did.. It was a bittersweet day for us, but I can't wait to see what kind of trouble you all get into with two Roxor's on that beautiful farm in the mountains!!

escpod

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Looks awesome, can't wait to get one of these! I think most people just edit the title of the post and add "SOLD" to it. :cool:

Rellimkram

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Let me tell you…there’s NO machine like a Roxor!!! We have 2 & no regrets. Went on 60+ mile on/off road ride this week with both. So much fun! You need to buy one soon. Even though new 2022’s don’t have same look as older ones, they’re still classics & well worth the price! A purchase you’ll have for years.

i280leroy

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Great looking roxor. Wish I would have saw this earlier as I am in Michigan and looking for one.