ooooooooooo

Street legal Michigan

Roxor94

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Michigan Roxor owners attempting to make there Roxor street legal.

DO NOT FINANCE with Independent Bank.

They will not approve the lien transfer on the title.

I attempted to make a different vehicle street legal earlier this year this with Sheffield financing and they actually sent me the letter at the sos office.

Now I’m srambling to refinance with a bank that will approve it. Consumers Credit union will not guarantee an approval letter.

Please keep the “you should pay cash” comments to yourself. I don’t need the Dave Ramsey lecture. I’m just looking for a bank that will approve the title for on road use. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Michigan Roxor owners attempting to make there Roxor street legal.

DO NOT FINANCE with Independent Bank.

They will not approve the lien transfer on the title.

I attempted to make a different vehicle street legal earlier this year this with Sheffield financing and they actually sent me the letter at the sos office.

Now I’m srambling to refinance with a bank that will approve it. Consumers Credit union will not guarantee an approval letter.

Please keep the “you should pay cash” comments to yourself. I don’t need the Dave Ramsey lecture. I’m just looking for a bank that will approve the title for on road use. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can’t help you I was approved thru Mahindra

doschewy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Can’t help you I was approved thru Mahindra
Got a Zero% 3 year loan with a $2000 rebate financed through Mahindra and tried to make it street legal in Michigan. So I call Mahindra Finance to see about a new tile and told them the lien will still be on the new tile and they said “Negative Ghostrider that would be a fly be” ….. so I guess I will be paying it off this month

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got my loan through Lake Michigan CU. I didn't find out about the title problem until the day before I was going to the sec of state. Went to the bank and explained the issue. It was no problem. They even had a preprinted form for it. I did the paper work and all was good at the sec of state. The CU didn't care about the change in the VIN as long a the change was noted on the loan papers

doschewy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got my loan through Lake Michigan CU. I didn't find out about the title problem until the day before I was going to the sec of state. Went to the bank and explained the issue. It was no problem. They even had a preprinted form for it. I did the paper work and all was good at the sec of state. The CU didn't care about the change in the VIN as long a the change was noted on the loan papers
Glad it worked in your favor! Mahindra will not work with me

Michigan Mike

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am not surprised. I don't think Mahindra wants to see Roxors on the road. Is it possible for you to try a different bank or CU/