Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went with 1.5” springs from super lift
I ended up with 2 3/4” lift in front and 1.5” in back
33” tires
I put generic Amazon 2” universal Jeep bump stops in front, vs the 1” factory

For shocks running the 33 series Bilstiens

Your limit will be the compressed length, you want the bump stops to touch prior to full compression of the shock,

You may want to check full droop extension
Compressed and extended length
Or
33-185590 would work If you don’t want to overthink it

93D4C97E-8511-492D-99AE-34C01117AB6B.jpeg

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am running 33-230443 in front (soft rate)
And switching to 33-230313 in the back (soft)from the 33-185590 (firm) in the rear

My experience is the firm rate is better on roads, less body roll

Softer rate is better on trails, but might get in a bounce cycle on pavement, and there is more body roll

Tbh the difference is pretty subtle

Chase F

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am running 33-230443 in front (soft rate)
And switching to 33-230313 in the back (soft)from the 33-185590 (firm) in the rear

My experience is the firm rate is better on roads, less body roll

Softer rate is better on trails, but might get in a bounce cycle on pavement, and there is more body roll

Tbh the difference is pretty subtle
did you have to do a new front drive line or lengthen it?

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don’t know if the 1.5” superlift springs are the way to go or not, haven’t taken it out enough

They seem stiff as I cannot get the axle to the bump stops at full articulation, one test with no shocks on so I know that wasn’t limiting travel

Chase F

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I don’t know if the 1.5” superlift springs are the way to go or not, haven’t taken it out enough

They seem stiff as I cannot get the axle to the bump stops at full articulation, one test with no shocks on so I know that wasn’t limiting travel
i was going to do stock level yj springs reccommended by max

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
@txroadkill do you mind sharing how much it cost?
I’m not gonna post the total I paid because it also included other fab work some of which was optional and another which might not apply to your roxor. They had to straighten the rear frame on mine as it was bent and not sitting square. Both frame rails where the bushings mount were leaning inwards Causing the shackles to have a weird lean in them. This was like that from the factory; could have been a max in quality control standards or possibly damaged in frame shipment. Doesn’t really matter why and how only that it had to be fixed.

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not gonna post the total I paid because it also included other fab work some of which was optional and another which might not apply to your roxor. They had to straighten the rear frame on mine as it was bent and not sitting square. Both frame rails where the bushings mount were leaning inwards Causing the shackles to have a weird lean in them. This was like that from the factory; could have been a max in quality control standards or possibly damaged in frame shipment. Doesn’t really matter why and how only that it had to be fixed.
No problem. Just curious. I’ve taken mine to a local guy and he hasn’t given me an estimate yet. He’s not ready to start so I’ll find out soon enough.

TomRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It’s a big job, mine was mixed with other tasks like roll bar mods and fluids change and things

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
There is an ARC Overhaul Option at aprox $2500 including shipping
ARC2.jpg

Benefits:
  • Increased Stability even at high speeds and tricky terrain.
  • Better Acceleration.
  • Increased Traction and grip
  • Reduced Shakiness on Steering wheel.
  • Reduced bodyroll/sway by reducing unnecessary upward movement, which creates bumpy/bouncy ride conditions.
  • Enhanced Breaking - Prevents uneven braking even in emergency situations. Skidding while braking will reduce and increased steering control. Vehicle will stop in less time and distance.
  • Brake efficiency will increase making brake pads last longer.
  • Tyre life shall increase drastically. Uneven caster/camber wear and tear will reduce.
  • Specially designed and tuned to withstand different Road conditions while providing optimum comfort.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ll just put it this way regarding the cost of the install. the kit plus the package diesel freaks has to complete the modifications is probably fairly close to the labor costs. So whatever you spend in parts plan to spend at least that much in install labor. Don’t be surprised if additional things pop up that need to be handled or you wish to get done at the same time as this will drive the labor costs up. this is just a rough rule of thumb and local shop rates will affect your situation.

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Correction the above ARC Springs estimate is for rear only ,Check with me for complete front & rear ARC Setup