ooooooooooo

WTB Roxor Aluminum Wheel

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Looking to buy just the wheel. Putting larger tires and so far Dealer can’t offer a solution on buying just the wheel.

jdlee

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks like the wheels are made for or by Mahindra. Pulled my spare to take the photo.
IMG_20180828_135809.jpg

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am in the same boat. Talked with Mahindra and it sounds like they want nothing to do with it. In a short response they said to contact the dealer or all part related questions. Typical Mahindra, wants nothing to do with it after they sell it, ugh. If anyone is interested, I might get 5 new rims and sell the 4 stock ones individually rather than deal with a powersports dealer and pay retail. I can get 5 awesome rims from an aftermarket company for the same if not a little more $$ than the Mahindra spare kit.

Zephyr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am in same situation. They have a part number for wheel which I want to buy for spare but no price or availability. I'll buy a wheel from you if you want to sell one. Looking for steel.

Thanks,

Dillon - Zephyr

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had 2 dealers call me back today. Mahindra is using all avail wheels for the accessory spare kit and production. There is not an avail option for just buying a wheel at the moment. Best advice is not to damage one.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I had 2 dealers call me back today. Mahindra is using all avail wheels for the accessory spare kit and production. There is not an avail option for just buying a wheel at the moment. Best advice is not to damage one.
Damn that sucks

BigDaddy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
just out of curiosity, what would be a reasonable price?

i just swapped out my rims and tires, I would consider selling them individually if i could sell all 4 and people didn't expect them for unrealistic prices...

i would keep the tires