ooooooooooo

Windshield Washer Nozzles with On the Rox windshield

gofer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have ordered a generic windshield washer kit on Ebay to install on my Roxor, as part of getting it ready to be inspected in Michigan to be street legal. The problem I am anticipating is that with the "On the Rox" windshield is that the standard washer spray nozzles won't reach high enough to spray on the windshield. I am wondering if anybody has any ideas on spray nozzles that would be angled up and fit in the "small" pre drilled holes on the back of the hood. I have found one nozzle from Flambeau that have a 45 degree head, but they are $18 a piece which I think is high priced and I am still not sure they will be at a good angle to reach the windshield.

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 11.32.58 AM.png Nl2eBAlHRSaxb9s+PtzPvQ.jpg

gofer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
yea, I may have to try hat but probably would have to enlarge the holes on the hood slightly to do it.

Grubby

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Used nozels off old school bus they are adjustable angle I posted this three months ago!!!

Reactions: SMH

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ll try and get the part numbers tomorrow but International has the nozzles on the wiper arms. They clip to the arm and are rather costly, about $20 per nozzle and hose. I do have some automan ones that are about $10 per nozzle but they don’t have the hose. I’ll look in our inventory for the numbers and you should be able to get them at any international dealer. Regular vacuum hose and mender pieces will get you going.

gofer99

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thank you for all the inputs, since I didn't have a bus in the backyard to steal parts, here is what I ended up buying, they seem to work fine, just needed to adjust the nozzles with a small awl to get the right angles.

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 12.10.18 PM.png

tom

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
if mine are the roxor ones (curtiss cab) they are adjustable,,use a jewelers or small straight blade
gently insert right where da water comes out and move dem around...
easynow ya not work,n on da transmission...