ooooooooooo

Tires

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We picked up our 2019 Roxor last Friday and what stood out to me was the tires the dealer had on it. The vehicle is the Army green unit that I could not resist. The tires really made the truck look aggressive. After researching the tires they are designed for UTV's.

Great, the Roxor is a UTV, wink/nod.

The tires are made by (Motovator) and are 30-9.5x16R EFX. They have a lot of sidewall tread so when I dumped the steering stops they rubbed on the springs bad. Have 1 1/2" spacers coming to hopefully rectify.

In the meantime, is anyone else running these tires? The reason I ask is they really make the vehicle ride nice. The load rating is 1250lb at 15 psi. I currently have 20 lbs in them and it makes this leaf sprung vehicle ride tame.

I don't think the tread will last on the highway but for off-road traction and comfort they're like the old Honda Big Red tires.

Kyjondeere

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I just put them on mine replacing the BFG T/A KO2s. I really like them. I’m running 1.25 in. Spacers with no rub. My stops are still in place yet adjusted for better turning radius.

Kyjondeere

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
4D319899-A5DE-424D-B784-D6369C062C46.jpeg

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks for the reply. That is indeed the tire. What made you choose them and what air pressure are you running? Did you notice a difference in the ride?

Kyjondeere

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I’m running 25 psi right now. They ride much better than the stickers, but I may air them down to experiment. They are a little more noisy on pavement, but not bad.

I wanted a more UTV type tire so mud didn’t stick in the narrow tread grooves of the stock BFGs. I saw these on a Roxor on a Facebook page and liked them. FYI, I went with the Spidertrax spacers. They only make a 1.25 in our bolt pattern though.

M151

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks again. By chance I ended up with a set and was wondering why I didn't feel the bumps like I thought I should.

They're a fairly pricey tire too but seems worth it.

I couldn't hear the road noise when I drove ours home. Thirty degrees, wind, no windshield and watering eyes made it a challenge to detect anything.

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m running 25 psi right now. They ride much better than the stickers, but I may air them down to experiment. They are a little more noisy on pavement, but not bad.

I wanted a more UTV type tire so mud didn’t stick in the narrow tread grooves of the stock BFGs. I saw these on a Roxor on a Facebook page and liked them. FYI, I went with the Spidertrax spacers. They only make a 1.25 in our bolt pattern though.
What is the part # for the spacers?