ooooooooooo

Tires replaced and tail pipe rubbing. Easy fix

Zephyr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I thought I would share an issue that we noticed after swapping out stock tires for some 245/75R16 mud tires which are not much larger. The tail pipe was rubbing on tire. I didn't notice it, but it was probably too close even on the stock tires. We loosened U-Clamp and pushed the tailpipe inward and re-tightened U-clamp. Problem fixed. Just wanted to post this you can look for same issue on yours whether it has stock or different tires on it.

Roxor tail pipe.PNG Roxor tail pipe2.PNG

Doshounds

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks for pointing this out. Mine was really close also. Wasn't touching but it was CLOSE. A quick adjustment dialed it in.

JDM

I thought I would share an issue that we noticed after swapping out stock tires for some 245/75R16 mud tires which are not much larger. The tail pipe was rubbing on tire. I didn't notice it, but it was probably too close even on the stock tires. We loosened U-Clamp and pushed the tailpipe inward and re-tightened U-clamp. Problem fixed. Just wanted to post this you can look for same issue on yours whether it has stock or different tires on it.

View attachment 1140View attachment 1141
Good info! I was thinking about getting the same size tires. Do you have any other pics with those tires on your rig?

Zephyr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This picture isn't the best, but I'll post more when I get her back from South Texas Outfitters.

20180829_105809.jpg

JDM

Nice, I just got a front brush guard, rear bumper and game rack put on. I am getting mine
back Sunday from the Line X who is doing the whole exterior.

RidgeRunner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ANY other issues with tires that size ?? Thinking about upgrading to something more aggressive

Zephyr

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Tires are performing great with this size. Still thinking about reverse shackle for a little more clearance. Turning radias sux.