ooooooooooo

Throw out bearing noise update

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
My machine developed the chirp at about 300 miles. Chirped during idle and driving. It stopped once I depressed the clutch pedal about 1/4 inch with minimal minimal force.

Glad I found this post so I could fix the issue the same day it started.

I made the adjustment and lengthened the plunger by about 4-5 turns of the fork. 10 minute job (9 to remove and straighten the cotter pin).

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m adjusting my clutch. How do you get it back on once you lengthen it?
cda18643e2588296b4656c628f764a92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had the same issue: getting the fork back behind the pedal and the hole in the fork lined up with the hole in the pedal. I used a long (16") scredriver as lever to apply force on the plunger. I put the blade in the fork with the handle down towards the floor board. For the fulcrum (pivot), I think I found a spot at the back of the clutch pedal to rest the screwdriver. Takes a bit of trying, but it will work. The plunger needs to move only about 1/4" to slip the for in place.

Realtywill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, I basically found the same way to get the fork back behind the pedal. First I tried spinning it 5 full turns and the clutch felt a little too stiff, so I backed it off one and it worked good there too. It stopped that annoying chirping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk