Things All Roxors need/ and things ive done thus far for engine performance enhancement

CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
And here I thought Warn had the best hubs, I have MM. Far cheaper. So Max why are Warn not the best?

Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Warn

Vs

Mile Marker

Mile markers are built a little beefier. The drive ring is thicker and that’s what blows apart most of the time. They both have lifetime warranties. Why spend the extra money for the warn name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Holy crap your right! Thanks max.

1BB

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
WOW, that is quite a difference between MM and Warn. I've never seen MM lockouts before, but I have serviced countless front ends with Warn lockouts when I was a mechanic. I will say too, that I love MM hydraulic winches much more than Warn electric, or any electric winch. There's just no comparison if you're going to be using a winch, but if your winch is like a spare tire, just an insurance or emergency type of thing, then electric is more than fine, and there's no sense spending the extra money on hydraulic.

Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Warn’s customer service is what makes them legendary.

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m running warn hubs but I also carry the stock slugs. Best to do that with any brand hub.

Max A.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don’t think mine will ever be an issue

Buckpasser

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is a great thread. The only thing I’ve done that I don’t see listed here is pretty simple but made a huge difference and a much more pleasurable vehicle.

When I got my Roxor I noticed it turned a lot like my old 2003 Silverado. I think it took six acres to measure the turn radius. The stops were adjusted stupid tight and when I got them just away from scrubbing it turns perfectly! I’d highly recommend looking at them if they are still factory set.

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is a great thread. The only thing I’ve done that I don’t see listed here is pretty simple but made a huge difference and a much more pleasurable vehicle.

When I got my Roxor I noticed it turned a lot like my old 2003 Silverado. I think it took six acres to measure the turn radius. The stops were adjusted stupid tight and when I got them just away from scrubbing it turns perfectly! I’d highly recommend looking at them if they are still factory set.
You need to search here for those who’ve done that. When you flex and turn you put the brake line banjo bolt on the caliper into the shock body. Best case you end up with a dented shock. Worst case you have a broken brake line and no brakes.

R

Roxor2360

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Warn
View attachment 9648

Vs

Mile Marker
View attachment 9649

Mile markers are built a little beefier. The drive ring is thicker and that’s what blows apart most of the time. They both have lifetime warranties. Why spend the extra money for the warn name.

Max what is the mile marker part number for the roxor locking hubs

Cheech

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Warn
View attachment 9648

Vs

Mile Marker
View attachment 9649

Max, do you know the model number we need for the Roxor and also where is the best place to buy one.
Roxasuras (Chris) told me a couple months ago I benefit from them as spend all of my time on local roads and on the beach.
Thanks Brother..

Buckpasser

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You need to search here for those who’ve done that. When you flex and turn you put the brake line banjo bolt on the caliper into the shock body. Best case you end up with a dented shock. Worst case you have a broken brake line and no brakes.

I’ll check it out.

Tonopah

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
On mine, I guess I am going all out. It has been sitting at AZ Differential for months waiting on parts and since the Roxor is apart in pieces, I can't take it to my son-in-law's shop to have the other work done even though those parts are in.

Waiting for parts for:
lockers front and rear (ox cable, levers)
cromoly axle shafts
Parts are in for:
heater
electric fan
turbo intake fix