ooooooooooo

Thar Windshield Assembly - INTEREST

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello All,

We have ordered our first Thar Windshield Assembly. The kit includes the Windshield frame, glass, rubber seals and hinges. I can't comment on pricing right now since I'm not sure that the glass will survive the trip over the pond. I might remove the glass once we have an official offering after test fitment and install. I'm hoping we will be around the $400 USD + shipping to give you an idea. Just unsure of the duties etc at this time.

Ccoombes

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello All,

We have ordered our first Thar Windshield Assembly. The kit includes the Windshield frame, glass, rubber seals and hinges. I can't comment on pricing right now since I'm not sure that the glass will survive the trip over the pond. I might remove the glass once we have an official offering after test fitment and install. I'm hoping we will be around the $400 USD + shipping to give you an idea. Just unsure of the duties etc at this time.
I'll take one.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’d be very interested in a vented style Thar windshield

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Gents, the freight alone for the windshield frame, hinges, seals and bolts was 25,000 Indian Rupees. I think my $400 + shipping might not be accurate.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yup so I can’t see it being very lucrative but it’s ordered and after install I will have it for sale as promised.

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Door are pretty damn expensive with freight. We are looking at $1600 just for the doors. Pretty sure the whole combo will be in the 4-5k range all said and done.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Door are pretty damn expensive with freight. We are looking at $1600 just for the doors. Pretty sure the whole combo will be in the 4-5k range all said and done.
This is roughly what I figured. I know armoro can get their soft top to the us for around 500. If they could modify the top and add zipper doors I’ll bet they could probably supply the top for the roxor for around 700. That should be a winner

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello,
Any update on the Mahindra windshield?
It got lost in the first shipment with the grill so we reordered it again. The only way to get these over on a decent price is via sea freight. Air freight is crazy expensive for this much weight.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm hella interested. Door, B pillar and softop for me too.

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hard cab and Mahindra are both coming out with hard cabs but they cost way too much. Hopefully your conversion parts are more reasonable