ooooooooooo

Thar Grille

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is very helpful . I have the ontherox grill and I like that it is metal instead of plastic. It's about the same price and this one. However this one uses a screen to keep the debris out which is a major plus.

Trailway88

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
This is very helpful . I have the ontherox grill and I like that it is metal instead of plastic. It's about the same price and this one. However this one uses a screen to keep the debris out which is a major plus.
Another upside is that this is a 7 slot grille like a jeep. OTR is 6

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If it fits. The Thar and Roxor are not exact copies of each other. OTR is outstanding at what they do. My experience with Ebay has been a roll of the dice from time to time. Not always in my favor.

General

Founding Member
I recently saw photos on Facebook with this grill mounted on a Roxor, but I didn't see it anywhere else until today. Without speaking to the owner, there's no way to guarantee it would fit with or without modification, but the photos looked clean and exactly what you'd imagine. Someone should try it and let us know! Personally I'm sticking with OTR's metal flat grill though.

Trailway88

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I recently saw photos on Facebook with this grill mounted on a Roxor, but I didn't see it anywhere else until today. Without speaking to the owner, there's no way to guarantee it would fit with or without modification, but the photos looked clean and exactly what you'd imagine. Someone should try it and let us know! Personally I'm sticking with OTR's metal flat grill though.
The OTR grille isn't built well at all in my opinion. Flat sheet metal has zero structural strength. Formed ribbed fiberglass. True stamped steel jeep grilles get bent up in the woods, can't imagine how quickly the OTR grille will get mangled

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We first thought in the forum that it was a DJ grille, but its an indian Thar aftermarket grille, I spoke to a thar vendor in India via whatssapp, who states that this is his grille, there are about 4 wrangler grilles they make for the thar, and pointed out which is the one in the picture. Only the shorter ones fit the roxor, not the taller ones. They call them “thar wrangler grilles”, its about $120, $50 bucks shipping, its fiberglass and takes about 25 days to get to the US. The big but is that you have to pay via wire tranfer to a india bank, so that has its own fee which varies.

C031652E-F714-46E6-BBF3-7FC843BE3156.jpegCD5ED46A-AA16-46AA-9A02-AA860E9B23F1.jpegE19B6A39-E1FC-43BF-87E4-D49738AD4D11.jpegFB447BA4-99F9-486F-A293-9F1E16656309.jpeg2B0BE3CD-7D8A-4AAB-BDA7-8AFE6C3569FE.jpeg616993C1-4CCC-4C67-AA1D-4202723A3E79.jpeg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We first thought in the forum that it was a DJ grille, but its an indian Thar aftermarket grille, I spoke to a thar vendor in India via whatssapp, who states that this is his grille, there are about 4 wrangler grilles they make for the thar, and pointed out which is the one in the picture. Only the shorter ones fit the roxor, not the taller ones. They call them “thar wrangler grilles”, its about $120, $50 bucks shipping, its fiberglass and takes about 25 days to get to the US. The big but is that you have to pay via wire tranfer to a india bank, so that has its own fee which varies.

View attachment 2271View attachment 2272View attachment 2273View attachment 2274View attachment 2275View attachment 2276
I've don't wire transfers through my bank. It's usually about $35 bucks. However it's much safer to use paypal because if they decide not to follow through with sending you the product than you have some recourse.

its an indian Thar aftermarket grille, I spoke to a thar vendor in India via whatssapp, who states that this is his grille, there are about 4 wrangler grilles they make for the thar, and pointed out which is the one in the picture. Only the shorter ones fit the roxor, not the taller ones. They call them “thar wrangler grilles”, its about $120, $50 bucks shipping, its fiberglass...

View attachment 2271View attachment 2272View attachment 2273View attachment 2274View attachment 2275View attachment 2276

I would go for the OEM Thar steel grille, if it fits. I guess it should fit, but we have to check it out first.