ooooooooooo

Ted Nugent gets a ROXOR

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ted Nugent is a free flying bird in this world. You got to love him!

B

Bister

I wonder what the “Gory details to come ASAP” means....a “Ted Nugent Edition”....? Looks like somethings up. My marketing “spidy” senses are tingling. Lol

itsaroxorthing

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Way to go Ted!Just got my 2018 SE yesterday here in Idaho.i predict a “Stranglehold” version soon!!

B

Bister

From what I heard they signed him to be a spokesperson, pr guy, or advertising person, whatever name you want to use. That might be a poor choice of description on my part.

They might just be using him for promotion with his brand, like that Baseball Roxor, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I notice in the pictures his ride has the hard TOPO top which is on my want list. My concern has been the top light bar fight. ROXOR advises the top is cut to fit the light. I’d appreciate any feedback on the hard top.

As for Mr. Nugent, like him or not, I am indifferent. He is an outdoor enthusiast, with many endorsements, a unique personality and apparently has a large following on his TV show. If ROXOR uses him to prompte our ride than so be it. I’m just glad to know they are starting to prompt and advertise.

B

Bister

I notice in the pictures his ride has the hard TOPO top which is on my want list. My concern has been the top light bar fight. ROXOR advises the top is cut to fit the light. I’d appreciate any feedback on the hard top.

As for Mr. Nugent, like him or not, I am indifferent. He is an outdoor enthusiast, with many endorsements, a unique personality and apparently has a large following on his TV show. If ROXOR uses him to prompte our ride than so be it. I’m just glad to know they are starting to prompt and advertise.

Endorsement”, that’s the word I was looking for. Thanks Lol.

I wasn’t familiar with Teds ‘brand’, but now that I’ve seen it, I would say it fits.

As for the roof, mine should be here in a week or 2 and it is suppose to have a hardtop on it. I wish there were a few better pictures of it to.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Endorsement”, that’s the word I was looking for. Thanks Lol.

I wasn’t familiar with Teds ‘brand’, but now that I’ve seen it, I would say it fits.

As for the roof, mine should be here in a week or 2 and it is suppose to have a hardtop on it. I wish there were a few better pictures of it to.

Hope it’s glass W/wipers ....

B

Bister

Hope it’s glass W/wipers ....
Nope, its the Mahindra one. Comes with the LE package in Canada. Marguard lasts pretty good if it's taken care of, good enough for me for now. Don't wipe mud off with a dirty rag. And no wiper. I'm not running on the road in the rain, I'm never that far from home, I can't get back. I have a manual model T one, courtesy eBay, I can put on the same as I have on my current Rhino. It would work for my needs. I plan on making a half windshield for summer if MANA doesn't come up with something and taking the full one off anyway. As for the factory windshield, if it gets scratched up bad over time, I'll take it to a glass shop and have safety glass put in it. If it wasn't part of the package, I would probably make my own frame and get it powder coated. I have access to all the stuff to do that...shears, plasma cutters, breaks, etc., but this is easier. lol

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nope, its the Mahindra one. Comes with the LE package in Canada. Marguard lasts pretty good if it's taken care of, good enough for me for now. Don't wipe mud off with a dirty rag. And no wiper. I'm not running on the road in the rain, I'm never that far from home, I can't get back. I have a manual model T one, courtesy eBay, I can put on the same as I have on my current Rhino. It would work for my needs. I plan on making a half windshield for summer if MANA doesn't come up with something and taking the full one off anyway. As for the factory windshield, if it gets scratched up bad over time, I'll take it to a glass shop and have safety glass put in it. If it wasn't part of the package, I would probably make my own frame and get it powder coated. I have access to all the stuff to do that...shears, plasma cutters, breaks, etc., but this is easier. lol

Not a good idea , if you are planing on removing the 45mph restrictions . With the factory Lexan set up, when you reach 55 mph the flexing gets scary ! ...and at 65 look out, I had to hold it together with one hand till I dropped down to 50. It’s not running on the road with out wipers, it’s comming out of a mud bog encased in all kinds of matter......also without a top your co pilot can stand up with a spray bottle and lean over the windshield. With a top it’s not durable

B

Bister

I’ll be fine. Not doing a Tune on it. I hardly drive over 30mph where I go. I don’t go far and I don’t go fast and I don’t do mudding. And my co-pilot doesn’t have thumbs, so I don’t think she can hold a spray bottle. Lol

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not a good idea , if you are planing on removing the 45mph restrictions . With the factory Lexan set up, when you reach 55 mph the flexing gets scary ! ...and at 65 look out, I had to hold it together with one hand till I dropped down to 50. It’s not running on the road with out wipers, it’s comming out of a mud bog encased in all kinds of matter......also without a top your co pilot can stand up with a spray bottle and lean over the windshield. With a top it’s not durable
My new updated windshield from Mahindra barely flexed at all at 70-75mph on the highway. I later added two brackets to eliminate all windshield movement.
18C2FCB7-C06F-4551-94EF-59B8BDF1FCFB.jpeg

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I am just about ready to put glass and wipers in my Rox. I decided to body paint color other than the popular powder coat.black. It’s been a while getting the color on without lifting. I used AR Omni single stage, never again...... We all have variance regarding usage and the need or not to tune,. I have found living on a mountaintop with a stage 1 tune can be a bit scary........sometimes the Rox wants to run a way downgrade. ( my driveway ) , not sure why , gearing down seems to be the answer . ( Low range gear , not 2 high , and almost never 2 WD unless on the highway. ) so going slow in the fast lane , for me is a bad choice . We will leave for Texas hill country in a month or so.....and the Rox will be hanging on the front of my new aluminum trailer ! ,!