ooooooooooo

Switched 12v source

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The only switched source that is available is under the dash, passenger side. It's the 6 pin connector. There are 2 switched power pins, and 1 constant hot.

B

Bister

I wired in an extra relay, triggered by tying into the power point wire, to power an extra fuse box. Then I use that fuse box for small stuff or to trigger another relay if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

I wired the relay off the cigarette lighter which is switched by the key. the switched side of the relay connects to the battery and then to my new fuse block.
Yep, That sounds exactly like what a bunch of us have done. It sure makes adding in extras a lot easier. I added in some driving/snow plow lights, a double USB port, interior light and sex lights (if you're old enough to know what they are) off the new block; not so dark in there at night now.

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I sure wish there was an extra blank rocker spot close to The Horn and Lights and also the Cig Lighter.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’d suggest putting a switch panel in if you want. Cutting the Dash is a royal pain. My die grinder bit the dust a week before so I had to use on of those oscillating cutters, where a it off wheel would have been much better. If you can remove the dash a plasma cutter would make short work of it, but in the vehicle that would likely burn a bunch of wireing

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Sometimes I wish I could half ass things...
e0b739e7e3681f7c042d594ddcf3bdae.jpg

5f3064b26ab41a1a2cedcc0bd6da2188.jpg

264c0512321110d7c02bb7171592b3b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I wired in an extra relay, triggered by tying into the power point wire, to power an extra fuse box. Then I use that fuse box for small stuff or to trigger another relay if needed.
Do you remember which wire is hot? Black or brown/yellow? I would think brown due to the fuse being 5 amp brown.