ooooooooooo

Sway Bar Quick Disconnect

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I quickly removed mine when I did the level lift and left them off. Works for me. The increased sway is not detrimental IMO. Just be cognizant of it when driving and don’t try and drive it like a drift car.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Put YJ springs and bilsteins on it. OHVs don't need sway bars if you know how to drive. With springs only, no front shocks, it was a little scary how much body roll I got doing a 90° turn at 10mph.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You guys bring up the why. My 85 CJ7 didn't have a front sway bar why is this on the Rox. Cloud you're crazy without shocks it dangerous. Remove sway and put on shocks.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used a set of discounts from rough country. For a yj? Ill try to find the part number.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I quickly removed mine when I did the level lift and left them off. Works for me. The increased sway is not detrimental IMO. Just be cognizant of it when driving and don’t try and drive it like a drift car.
So you have left yours off?

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm sure the drive style is alot like the Cjs. Had a 85 CJ7, it didn't have sways and I survived my teen years just fine. How's road driving

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You guys bring up the why. My 85 CJ7 didn't have a front sway bar why is this on the Rox. Cloud you're crazy without shocks it dangerous. Remove sway and put on shocks.
I put them on. Only drove about a mile without shocks.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm sure the drive style is alot like the Cjs. Had a 85 CJ7, it didn't have sways and I survived my teen years just fine. How's road driving

Just fine. If your wanting to do drifts around corners you might not like it but if your driving like an adult it drives fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lol Drifting... Yes adult. I bought this because I am slow and easy, things break less often that way.

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I put disconnects on mine, I found driving at speed to and from the trail to be a bridge to far at 60 to 65 mph. I live in Southern AZ and it takes some miles to get to any trailhead and having that extra bit of stability is nice.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I put disconnects on mine, I found driving at speed to and from the trail to be a bridge to far at 60 to 65 mph. I live in Southern AZ and it takes some miles to get to any trailhead and having that extra bit of stability is nice.
That's kinda where I'm at. I like the option of using it or not. Around town, definitely, off road not so much.

Rolandwanders

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Do you remember the part #?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We will see how this works.

0516211532_HDR.jpg