ooooooooooo

Sun Visors

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Any come up with something clever for sun visors? Pics!

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don't have any pics since I haven't done anything yet, but I did scavenge a pair of sun visors from a late 90's Subaru Outback that was on its way to scrap yard. They were shaped about right to go around the mirror I installed. If I have a chance, I will take a picture holding one up in place and post it.

Andydaniel1371

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
added dark tint to the top of my windshield as a sun visor. also makes the tall windshield shorter and covers my wiper motor

97FB61CF-AD5C-4AB8-BC4B-5A99F511D0C3.jpeg

DLR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here is a photo of me holding one of the sun visors in place while trying to take a picture. I would need to make a bracket that would attach to the roll bar. I also have a pair of sun visors from a Bronco II, but they are too wide and cover up the mirror. These visors are not in the best of shape, I may only use them as a pattern to make them from something else and just reuse the rod/hardware.
100_5593.JPG100_5594.JPG

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
West marine sells some great all weather UV resistant plastic panels that would be great for this use. They come in various sizes and thicknesses.

Amazon has Jeep sun visors

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got some test units from an ATV shop. Gonna give em a go. I'll post up if they don't suck lol

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I see what you did there ;P

Jewell68

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Please share the details. I'm getting ready to make a change on the top / addition of a windshield. What I can see looks good so far! ?
We used an 88 donor, windshield, seats and roll bar were all tweaked to fit our unit. Accessories ordered to complete the looks, bikini top, windscreen, door were custom made for us by us.

Everything was customized.