ooooooooooo

Street legal in Georgia

Williwonka120

Hello everyone looking to get a roxor and I was wondering if anyone knew what the laws are in Georgia pertaining to utvs and street use is it possible I would love to be able to drive the roxor to town when needed. Thanks everyone.

Rmodel65

Hello everyone looking to get a roxor and I was wondering if anyone knew what the laws are in Georgia pertaining to utvs and street use is it possible I would love to be able to drive the roxor to town when needed. Thanks everyone.

Wondering the same thing. I'd buy one if these for sure if I could drive it to and from work.

blueovalblues

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
With several reputable Roxor dealers in the peach state, I thought someone would have good information on the ability to use these on public roads.

ewommack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Love to hear if someone made this happen! I would love to everyday drive one here in south Georgia.

Rmodel65

I dont have one. I'll only buy if I know I can make it street legal and be able to take it if I transfer to another state as well.

ewommack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I hear ya! My in-laws live in South Dakota so I’m researching that route now. I will let you know if I have any luck.

blueovalblues

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
No official word as of yet. I did see an orange Roxor cruising up and down hwy 341 during peaches to beaches this past weekend. No tag, but it was sporting a rather large hazard triangle. I imagine it belonged to one of the residents of the notorious outlaw town of Hayneville along the route. I wish him well in his attempt to set a precedent for driving Roxors on the highway here in GA.

Gene5251969

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
I'm in Georgia too and would like detailed information on if one can get tags on a Roxor. I'd sell my TJ and get a Roxor more than likely and pour money into one if I could drive it on the street legally.

blueovalblues

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I recently spoke with a Roxor dealer while pricing for a compact tractor with FEL and a cab. He stated there were two ways I could legally drive one on the highway, #1- use a hazard triangle like for farm equipment, and #2- he failed to mention. Seems like I had to commit to the purchase of an over priced Roxor to find out what option #2 is.

blueovalblues

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes, I live in middle GA. We have a dealer that claims they move a couple Roxors every month.

Roxmyworld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Hello all, I am in the same situation as the op, I’m in north Ga, Dawsonville, and was wandering also if anybody has had any luck in Georgia

TIA
Jim