ooooooooooo

Stolen Roxor Mankato, MN

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Fenders bent, rear corner bent, tie rod bent, fan cracked, windshield scratched, power steering leaking and empty, key cylinder gone, bumper bent and bugger welded bumper hitch and frame. I am thinking water ingress into engine but I haven't confirmed yet....

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So is the windshield and rollbar all Intact to reinstall. Curious what the guy planned for it

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So what's the news on how they caught the guy etc. What he's been charged of

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wow, sorry that happened, do they know or have any leads on who did it?

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good thing your not in "The Peoples Republic Of California" ....YOU would be in jail because you infringed on the thief's right to steal ....ha ..Seriously I will try to put a very simple alarm together for us for less than 20.00 that works off the starter wire and the roxor's horn ...when you try to start the roxie without the hidden switch being off the horn will stay on until the the battery is dead ...so for days ,once switched off it all resets back to normal .....will try to post here in the few days

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Here’s the info you need for your key switch

ADF056D8-667B-4C27-9345-21A751A34041.jpeg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Now onto your tie rod issues. Will you be taking this opportunity to upgrade to the on the Rox steering setup? If your not I have a stock steering setup i took off that I can send you. Of course I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to verify a good running engine first. It’s sitting in my barn going nowhere so no hurries to decide if you want it. I’m just trying to help you out since I believe getting parts from Mahindra will be tough right now.

far as your roll bar check with local 4x4 shops. You can probably get a better bar both in looks and strength for cheaper than buying new pieces and shipping my used ones, assuming you can even get the parts right now.

now onto the engine. Check it out and see what you get. I’ve ordered a few sensors I have sitting on the shelf if you determine one is bad and can’t locate a replacement anywhere.

body wise I think it’s either a body shop for the rear tub or flat fender in front and corner armor in rear. I don’t believe your going to be able to locate a factory new fender. So that leaves either used if you can find one or possibly adapting a Jeep fender from an early CJ-5.

I know it’s a bad situation but let us know if we can do anything to help get you back up and running.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Now onto your tie rod issues. Will you be taking this opportunity to upgrade to the on the Rox steering setup? If your not I have a stock steering setup i took off that I can send you. Of course I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to verify a good running engine first. It’s sitting in my barn going nowhere so no hurries to decide if you want it. I’m just trying to help you out since I believe getting parts from Mahindra will be tough right now.

far as your roll bar check with local 4x4 shops. You can probably get a better bar both in looks and strength for cheaper than buying new pieces and shipping my used ones, assuming you can even get the parts right now.

now onto the engine. Check it out and see what you get. I’ve ordered a few sensors I have sitting on the shelf if you determine one is bad and can’t locate a replacement anywhere.

body wise I think it’s either a body shop for the rear tub or flat fender in front and corner armor in rear. I don’t believe your going to be able to locate a factory new fender. So that leaves either used if you can find one or possibly adapting a Jeep fender from an early CJ-5.

I know it’s a bad situation but let us know if we can do anything to help get you back up and running.
I appreciate it. The air filter had the filter change indicator pegged and there is signs of water flow through the rad. The block has rust it didn't previously. Oil looked ok but I plan on draining the oil and turning the crank by hand to verify that the crank and connecting rods aren't fubar.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Be sure to measure the oil volume. Just in case it ingested water but not enough to really turn it colors. dont think it’s needed but you can’t go wrong by double checking it.

im sure the water is what broke the fan. Sucks but keep us posted what you find as you go through it.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m not sure if you’ve thought of it yet but let the Roxor sit for awhile then pop the drain plug on the fuel tank and check for water in fuel before you ever try starting it or turning the key which will activate the fuel pump. ThIs should help determine where to start in the restoration project