ooooooooooo

South Dakota plate is here

Joe1877

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got my motorcycle SD plates today. Super simple process the ladies I talked to on the phone in Clay County were very helpful and friendly. Cost was $273 and most of that was the tax difference between Colorado and SD. Once I get the title then will try and get a Colo plate, hopefully full size.

cam

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Got my motorcycle SD plates today. Super simple process the ladies I talked to on the phone in Clay County were very helpful and friendly. Cost was $273 and most of that was the tax difference between Colorado and SD. Once I get the title then will try and get a Colo plate, hopefully full size.
You went directly to south Dakota dmv and got it registered? I've seen you can do it on there state webpage.

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've been driving with my SD motorcycle plate here in Florida 5 months now, no issues or stops.
Funny part of the story, I might be moving to North Dakota in the near future. They have pass a law recently making them the first state in the nation where physician assistants can practice medicine autonomously with their license, but the law might be passed in Florida in the next 48 hours so I have not packed my bags yet.

Reactions: SMH

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They tried to rob me. Wanted $1,500 for a FL truck title, plus $500 for a FL truck plate.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I may have posted incorrectly. I was referring to Dirt Legal. Very helpful and attentive, don’t get me wrong, but we couldn’t get together on price. I walked.

cam

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
They tried to rob me. Wanted $1,500 for a FL truck title, plus $500 for a FL truck plate.
I went though dirtlegal.. I guess not knowing the system I felt I didnt have a choice but go that direction ,yes 2k is steep that's what ended up paying.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:27 PM Dirt Legal <info@dirtlegal.com> wrote:
We setup the LLC for you. The total cost for setup and registration will be $1997. You would just have to pay the yearly renewal fee for the license plate and LLC. Around 1-200 per year.

Brandon
Dirt Legal
800-994-7513(Call or text)

3169 E Atlantic Blvd #137 Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Dirt Legal

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 10:26 PM Jordan wrote:
How would I get a Montana LLC setup? How much would that cost? Is it a one time fee to dirt legal? Just want to know what I need to do to get a full size plate otherwise I can’t drive this in Minnesota. Would I need a Montana driver license too?

Jordan

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:21 PM Dirt Legal <info@dirtlegal.com> wrote:
WE are working on a Full size plate option from a few states, one that we can currently do is Montana but you will need a Montana LLC which we can setup for you. The plate will be renewable each year as well.

Brandon
Dirt Legal
800-994-7513(Call or text)

3169 E Atlantic Blvd #137 Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Dirt Legal

On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:42 PM Squarespace <no-reply@squarespace.info> wrote:
Name:Jordan
State:Minnesota
Message:Need a full size plate can’t drive the Roxor with a motorcycle size plate. I am only interested if I can get a full size plate. If I can’t get the Roxor one in my state of Minnesota could we go a different route of changing the title to a Jeep replica?
(Sent via DIRT LEGAL )

gorzim

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

You did it all over the phone? Was it the form 608 you used. I live in Idaho and not sure what all is needed by being a none resident

Joe1877

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just called Clay County SD and they emailed me everything that was needed. Very easy process and the ladies there were super nice and very helpful.

CascadeFF

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just called Clay County SD and they emailed me everything that was needed. Very easy process and the ladies there were super nice and very helpful.

Just curious if you were able to get it registered in CO with the SD issued MC small plate and if you ever had any problems with the law driving in CO with the SD, MC plate? Thanks in advance as I just got my SD plate and I am hoping to get a full size CO plate as well.

Joe1877

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven't had any problems driving with the SD plate but I also haven't had any LEO behind me yet either. No CO plate yet been working to much and just haven't got around to it. Sounds like an easy process providing the State Trooper will sign off on the form saying the Roxor is street legal. The lady I talked to at the county said they do it all the time for motorcycles so she didn't think it would be a problem.

Most of my driving is on dirt roads and only drive on the highway or paved county roads to get to the dirt. I did get the diesel freak stage 1 done and it made a huge difference in driving and starting.

CascadeFF do you ever get up to this area with your Roxor?

ptwalsh9

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Joe1877 keep us updated on your progress. I have a SD motorcycle plate as well, tried to get a Colorado plate through Gunnison County, but they couldn't find the Roxor in the make/model database so I wasn't able to get the plate. I currently have all my information with the DMV in Montana, but they have gone radio silent for nearly a month. Everyone, the SD motorcycle plate process is super easy. As Joe1877 said call Clay County Treasurer at 605-677-7123 and they will walk you through every step.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just don’t see the fascination with a SD plate and tags. The title still says “off road use only” and body type motorcycle, as I recall. It is improper registration in all states but SD. It’s just a matter of time before you get popped in your home state. So all that money on sales tax, etc. is wasted.

You’re just blow’n smoke up your own butt if you think this is the answer. The ONLY real answer is in MI so far.