ooooooooooo

Slotted Grill with Signal Cut-Outs

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I went to put the OTR product on my Xmas list since it looked perfect for what I wanted and was surprised to see that OTR does not sell these anymore. Not sure why. I see some on Ebay but the only ones that have the cutouts are raw aluminum and I want something that is plug and play - no painting. See anyone else out there selling something close to the black slotted grille with signal cutouts that OTR sold before?

Wazzu

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Give OTR a call. I bought one less than a month ago.

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I contacted OTR 2 days ago and they confirmed they are no longer available. I appreciate the information from Dirt Legal and will contact them and provide an update.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I went to put the OTR product on my Xmas list since it looked perfect for what I wanted and was surprised to see that OTR does not sell these anymore. Not sure why. I see some on Ebay but the only ones that have the cutouts are raw aluminum and I want something that is plug and play - no painting. See anyone else out there selling something close to the black slotted grille with signal cutouts that OTR sold before?

Just cover up the grill you have and add lights! I did.

BDRAG

GRILL PIC 1.jpg GRILL PIC 2.jpg

Tokarev

OTR say why these are discontinued? Maybe a cease and desist from Jeep?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
What is the white car you have parked next to your Roxor BDRAG? Looks like it would be fast!

2017 C7. Wife's car. Yes sir, I have the Fastest and Slowest production cars built in the U S right there! LOL.

I don't drive it much. Neither does she. 2 years old, 3500 miles. S H I T is fast. If I drive it enough to get comfy I get stupid in it. :oops:o_O

BDRAG

meyerld

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
OTR say why these are discontinued? Maybe a cease and desist from Jeep?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
OTR did not say but another manufacturer I contacted indicated that indeed they have received notices from Chrysler to stop production or face legal action. So, I guess that explains it.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I made my own grill, stainless tool cabinet panel, works great. I still have the original factory pc, hanging on the shop wall

F5A90501-C875-4482-882F-E659674CD047.jpeg

Indy4570

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
whats next, fiat gonna have the cops pull everybody over and see if they are running something they didn't make? they lost the lawsuit with GM over the hummer grill. enough already

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
OTR did not say but another manufacturer I contacted indicated that indeed they have received notices from Chrysler to stop production or face legal action. So, I guess that explains it.
hey, it's harvest time and this is just another load of italian sour grapes from the gang at fiat corporate, concerned that jeep's fate hangs by seven slots stamped out of thin metal. the price of not listening to their customers became the hurt of being outsmarted by mahindra.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor is NOT a Jeep, period ! I for one would not want to have my Rox being called a Jeep. Now if it was the real Jeep, a CJ 5-7 or earlier ,that’s a different story , so let the current owners of Those Toledo built machines keep exclusive rights to any trademark they wish. ......

Phoenixbob

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The Roxor is NOT a Jeep, period ! I for one would not want to have my Rox being called a Jeep. Now if it was the real Jeep, a CJ 5-7 or earlier ,that’s a different story , so let the current owners of Those Toledo built machines keep exclusive rights to any trademark they wish. ......
It's as much Jeep as my old CJ-7.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I bought a new 4 door Wrangler in 15,put on a winch,leather interior,custom front bumper,that’s it. The bottom line out the door was crazy, it lacked any identity, drove terribly,cross winds, too wide for woods, then a tree fell on the composite black top.....( was my fault ). I patched up the cracks,looked good , everyone said it would be an easy sell if I wanted to move it........long story short, it was not a Rubicon, kids wanted it,no money , 30 days on market ,no takers. I wound up selling it wholesale to local Chev dealer, took a 2,000 hit, but at lest it was gone !

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I bought a new 4 door Wrangler in 15,put on a winch,leather interior,custom front bumper,that’s it. The bottom line out the door was crazy, it lacked any identity, drove terribly,cross winds, too wide for woods, then a tree fell on the composite black top.....( was my fault ). I patched up the cracks,looked good , everyone said it would be an easy sell if I wanted to move it........long story short, it was not a Rubicon, kids wanted it,no money , 30 days on market ,no takers. I wound up selling it wholesale to local Chev dealer, took a 2,000 hit, but at lest it was gone !

I was not looking for a jeep or anything else. I decided my motorcycle riding days were over and I had 2 bad ass bikes devaluing rapidly in the garage. I took a $3000 hit on the 2010 loaded BMW 1200 GSA I got right 3 years earlier and a $8000 hit on my 1 year old Triumph Tiger 1200. They were dropping in value faster than Enron stock did!

I saw the Rox in front of my local Suzuki /Kawasaki dealer and we stopped in. Damn sure didn' need a Roxor but I traded EVEN for my two bikes. Stopped the bleeding.

Will I take a hit on the Roxor if I ever sell it? Well yes. Do I care? No! I feel a lot better having the Roxor which is a better long term usable product out in the side urban pole barn than two bikes crammed in my garage in the way of everything! Lol.

BDRAG