ooooooooooo

Side Steps, more Q's

RidgeRunner

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I noticed the 2019's do NOT appear to come with the side step, nor are they listed in the accessories page?
If, for whatever reason, they become unavailable, they will be more rare than a hen's tooth in a few years.
I'm beyond wondering why they gave them away, but I do wonder why they are not available ??
Anyone ?

General

Founding Member
I believe the side steps that Mahindra was giving away are exactly the same as Jeep CJ steps, maybe CJ5. Try finding them on a Jeep parts website, like Morris4x4, JCWhitney, 4WD, or Quadratec.

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My 2018 didn't come with the side steps. I heard that was something Mahindra just sent them to the dealers to do with what they wanted. I just sent an email to my dealer asking for a set if they have any. We'll see what they say.

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
My local dealer said they are going to put some on mine

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a 2019 model and I called my dealer after reading about the free side steps on here. They called me back and said they did have some and I could have them for free. Had to buy the bolts but I do like having the steps.. for the kids of course.

menotu

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
If you look closely on my launch pic, you can see what the dealer installed for me

B

Bister

I had them and ended up taking them off. I never used them being 6' and they are in the way to wash. They just held more mud and made my pants dirty getting I and out. Good if you are shorter. Mine were also all stoned chipped and surface rust already, I drive lots of gravel road and we have potash mines here that make any bare metal rust fast.
IMG_5854.JPG