ooooooooooo

Scan gauge 2

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’ve had a scanguage2 in my old Jeep and kept it when I sold it. Great tool to have to read and clear codes as well as read data. I decided to hook it up to the Roxor. I used the adapter cable from dirt legal and velcroed the scanguage to the dash. Right now I can read rpm, mph, voltage, water temp and intake air temp. I figured once I put bigger tires I’ll use the mph feature on it where you can calibrate to actual mph. Need to also see if there are any other things I can program it to read.
a5b10120bb472afc936f7560608c4de4.jpg
2c1ab70d309854cd6c57d5ae3adb15e1.jpg

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Nice. Seems like a good way to get more info than just from what the basic gauge has. Will it show you codes too if something goes awry in the engine?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It will read and clear codes on any obd2 vehicle. Haven’t had to do it on the roxor yet but it should when the time comes.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I sent my scanguage back to them and they updated it with the latest firmware. They also sent out a datalogger to see what kind of X gauges they could do with the Roxor. They sent me back what appears to be a completely new scanguage which I was not expecting. I was expecting it to be loaded with the new X gauges which it was. So far it seems great.

Roxor at idle
21eyja9.jpg

Roxor going down the road in 3rd or 4th gear at 40-45
i3wiec.jpg

The email I received from them with the X gauges on it. Anyone with an scanguage might want to input these X gauge codes in it.
33beg79.jpg