Running 33s tires on bone stock Roxor

D

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks,

What is your tire size and about how much is the tire outside of the back wheel well? I can see from the pic in post 11 you don't have flares.

S

Siriustock

I’m running 33x15x12.5 with just the climax 1 1/2in front shackle lift.

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks,

What is your tire size and about how much is the tire outside of the back wheel well? I can see from the pic in post 11 you don't have flares.

I had no flares in that pic. They’re 33-12.50s. I have flares now and I think they stick out about an inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m running 33x15x12.5 with just the climax 1 1/2in front shackle lift. View attachment 9549
I got 33s in my garage, and awaiting for my shackles to come in from diesel freak. I will be running the same set up as you. Did you have to adjust your steering stop or anything?

txroadkill

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Don’t adjust your steering stops. If you open them up to turn better than your also opening up yourself to hitting the brake caliper banjo bolt on the shock during articulation. best case you get a dented shock body, worst case it busts that banjo fitting and you lose all brake fluid and brakes.

W

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Don’t adjust your steering stops. If you open them up to turn better than your also opening up yourself to hitting the brake caliper banjo bolt on the shock during articulation. best case you get a dented shock body, worst case it busts that banjo fitting and you lose all brake fluid and brakes.
Thank you for the heads up. I will be certain not to do such a thing.

S

Siriustock

I got 33s in my garage, and awaiting for my shackles to come in from diesel freak. I will be running the same set up as you. Did you have to adjust your steering stop or anything?
No I didn’t adjust anything. I got the rims and tires from Wade at Diesel Freaks so they had the correct back spacing for the tire size.