ooooooooooo

Roxor Wiring Manual 2018

chilly_willy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This is the exact same manual as posted by Colderweather86 (thanks!) with a few optimizations for online viewing:
  • The four PDFs are combined into one. This is probably too big to email, which is why he broke it up in the first place. It's also too big to attach to this thread. Instead, I provide a link below to download it.
  • The combined manual is reduced in size from 27 MB to 16 MB.
  • The pages are rotated for easy viewing.
  • The manual is now OCRed so that you can search for text in it.
Download Here

Enjoy!

Will

Keywords: wiring, schematic, wiring diagram, electrical manual

Physicsdog

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is the exact same manual as posted by Colderweather86 (thanks!) with a few optimizations for online viewing:
  • The four PDFs are combined into one. This is probably too big to email, which is why he broke it up in the first place. It's also too big to attach to this thread. Instead, I provide a link below to download it.
  • The combined manual is reduced in size from 27 MB to 16 MB.
  • The pages are rotated for easy viewing.
  • The manual is now OCRed so that you can search for text in it.
Download Here

Enjoy!

Will

Keywords: wiring, schematic, wiring diagram, electrical manual
Thanks ?

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Having the original partitioned electrical wiring manual was great already (thanks to Coldweather). Thanks for collating and turning the pages, Chilly Willy.

This is gold for anyone who is wiring up blinker kits, accessory lights, etc. The manual and a voltmeter is all one needs.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I order up the xtc turn signal kit went on perfect. Just ordered the trailer harness will not match up.
Called xtc and was told that there was a recall on the roxor wiring. I did not recieve this notice. My title says it is a 2019. Xtc says it has 2018 wiring. Anyone else have this issue?

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I order up the xtc turn signal kit went on perfect. Just ordered the trailer harness will not match up.
Called xtc and was told that there was a recall on the roxor wiring. I did not recieve this notice. My title says it is a 2019. Xtc says it has 2018 wiring. Anyone else have this issue?
Just bought a used 2018 yesterday. Where did you buy theXTC turn signal kit.

Thanks.