ooooooooooo

Roxor pricing and deposits.

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
Hey,
Wanted to start a thread on pricing.

What are you seeing from dealers on pricing?

Be sure to mention US or CA.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

CanadianRoxor

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
$24,500 for an LE in Canada. Maybe a bit more, pricing is to be finalized this week.

B

Bister

Well, I just called a dealer to set up putting down a deposit. Not sure of a final price, but I know I will be getting one sometime.

cohocarl

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
My closest dealer is over an hour away, and I had not seen a Roxor in person before. I had yesterday all to myself, so I called them and they had one demonstrator (L.E.) so I took a ride to check it out.
They are nice, and I am seriously thinking of picking up a base if I sell my Kawasaki Teryx. They said a base is in the pipeline and should be there in a couple weeks.
But... upon asking for a price on the base coming in, I think I will absolutely be checking other dealers, or changing my mind.
I was quoted: $16,999 (Roxor Base) (Yes...$2,000.00 over M.S.R.P.)
899 (Destination charge)
1,074 (6% sales tax)
=================
$ 18,971.88 (U.S.) Plus a couple hundred if I want it delivered.

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My closest dealer is over an hour away, and I had not seen a Roxor in person before. I had yesterday all to myself, so I called them and they had one demonstrator (L.E.) so I took a ride to check it out.
They are nice, and I am seriously thinking of picking up a base if I sell my Kawasaki Teryx. They said a base is in the pipeline and should be there in a couple weeks.
But... upon asking for a price on the base coming in, I think I will absolutely be checking other dealers, or changing my mind.
I was quoted: $16,999 (Roxor Base) (Yes...$2,000.00 over M.S.R.P.)
899 (Destination charge)
1,074 (6% sales tax)
=================
$ 18,971.88 (U.S.) Plus a couple hundred if I want it delivered.
I paid $20,151 otd for a Special Edition with a windshield. My dealer had two limited editions (one blue and one red) in stock but I wanted a grey and he had one within a week, freshly built not from another dealer.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
$20k ish here for an LE

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey,
Wanted to start a thread on pricing.

What are you seeing from dealers on pricing?

Be sure to mention US or CA.

Thanks.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I was asked to give a $1,000 deposit and the vehicle was in within 5 days much to everyone’s surprise. I paid MSRP and didn’t bother to haggle since demand is exceeding supply. Performance Power Sports in Seneca, SC USA has 3 in their posestion at the moment. Fire Orange, Blue, and White, all LE’s to my recollection. 864-888-8123. Ask for Mike or Jessie. Great folks to work with and I am sure shipping terms, wherever you may be, can be worked out. These guys have it going on.

B

Bister

I was asked to give a $1,000 deposit and the vehicle was in within 5 days much to everyone’s surprise. I paid MSRP and didn’t bother to haggle since demand is exceeding supply. Performance Power Sports in Seneca, SC USA has 3 in their posestion at the moment. Fire Orange, Blue, and White, all LE’s to my recollection. 864-888-8123. Ask for Mike or Jessie. Great folks to work with and I am sure shipping terms, wherever you may be, can be worked out. These guys have it going on.
I put a grand down up here in Canada (looking at late Aug or fall for actual delivery, I get the first white base unit, things aren’t finalized up here yet and there is a bit of a demand, lol), not sure of the final price. I’m not one for haggling much, I’m in business to and I have a price and that is my price I need to stay in business, pay my employees, make a living and a return on my investment, so I feel the same when I get a price from someone else. And I want the dealer to survive and offer after sales support. Today the margins are getting pretty thin. Thanks for the post.

“The last time I was in business, I gave everyone a deal.”

b-pinkerton

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got my LE $18,300 out the door. The farm tax exemption helped but the dealership down the road was going to sell me the same one for $21,000

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I got my le for $20499, a little high but it’s the price you pay when you want something new right away.