ooooooooooo

Roxor Parts

Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
Hello Roxor lovers,
We have Mahindra OEM Complete Full Hard Door, Soft Top (4Seater) , Windshield Frame, Wipers Kit , A PILLAR, B PILLAR COMPLETE SET, TOP BRIDGE PART A PILLAR TO B PILLAR, CONNECTING PART FROM WINDSHIELD TO B PILLAR , OEM and Stylish Mirror, Bumper, Bonnet, Mudguard, Fender Kit, Engine Parts, Chassis Parts, Tailgate, Headlight,LOCK ITEMS, FIBER PARTS, Grill , side indicators etc..

Quelo

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What is the deal? Parts are harder to find than hen's teeth. Has roxor parts always been this hard to get? I spent all morning trying to find an OEM rim for a spare tire and nothing.
I went to discount tire and bought new rims. All you need is the lug spacing and size.
Rox1.jpg

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
There have been a number of comments on how difficult it is to get a Roxor wheel.
Part of that probably is that there is no such thing as a "Roxor wheel". Tire shops use data bases with probably every car sold in the US in the last +40 years. The Roxorcis not in the database = no wheels for Roxors avaliable.

Wheel specs to give a local tire shop or any online retailer to get a wheel that fits:
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 5.5 (or 5 x 139.70mm)
- Backspacing on the factory wheels: 3.75 inches (4 inches will work)
- Center bore: 4.25-inch or 108mm for the front to clear the hubs. (Wheels with smaller center bores may fit the rear axle, but they won't fit the front)
- Wheel stud: -20-inch
- rim width: should be matched to the width if the tire. Factory wheel is probably 7 wide (given the stock tires are 235 wide).

Hoping this helps.

When I bought bigger tires for my Roxors back in 2019, my favorite big box store refused to mount them because the Roxor's torque specs where not in their system. So I told them its a CJ5. They mounted the tires. No problem.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There have been a number of comments on how difficult it is to get a Roxor wheel.
Part of that probably is that there is no such thing as a "Roxor wheel". Tire shops use data bases with probably every car sold in the US in the last +40 years. The Roxorcis not in the database = no wheels for Roxors avaliable.

Wheel specs to give a local tire shop or any online retailer to get a wheel that fits:
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 5.5 (or 5 x 139.70mm)
- Backspacing on the factory wheels: 3.75 inches (4 inches will work)
- Center bore: 4.25-inch or 108mm for the front to clear the hubs. (Wheels with smaller center bores may fit the rear axle, but they won't fit the front)
- Wheel stud: -20-inch
- rim width: should be matched to the width if the tire. Factory wheel is probably 7 wide (given the stock tires are 235 wide).

Hoping this helps.

When I bought bigger tires for my Roxors back in 2019, my favorite big box store refused to mount them because the Roxor's torque specs where not in their system. So I told them its a CJ5. They mounted the tires. No problem.

Specs look good but I think you have a typo on the stud size. If memory is correct it’s a 1/2” stud size.

tayler72

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have two full sets of tires and rims brand new less then 50 miles on them willing to sell

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This may not be the place, but I am looking for a PTO take off to run a pump. Anyone have any suggestions?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This may not be the place, but I am looking for a PTO take off to run a pump. Anyone have any suggestions?
Quit looking because they T cases cannot run a pto in the setup from factory and the aftermarket hasn’t come up with a solution to add one.

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone else? An electric pump will not generate enough pressure to throw chemicals the distance I need of ~100 feet.

Marengo Farmer

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone else? An electric pump will not generate enough pressure to throw chemicals the distance I need of ~100 feet.
For spot spraying herbicides/ pesticides I am intending to use a 5.5 hp Honda with a centrifugal pump. That setup will shoot around 40' with a hand gun. I am still working out a tank size. To shoot 100' you would probably need some kind of high pressure pump. I don't know if that would be advisable or even legal to operate that kind of pressure. It would be a lot simpler to mount a hose reel.