ooooooooooo

Roxor Parts

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
What is the deal? Parts are harder to find than hen's teeth. Has roxor parts always been this hard to get? I spent all morning trying to find an OEM rim for a spare tire and nothing.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Is that all ?
I’ve been waiting a year and a half for a parking brake cable

billyg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We got ours in January so this is new to us. I will say our local dealer can't get info through the computer. It seems the company is doing some kind of reorganization of its software for parts and schematics all of which are not available to my dealer. I hope the company will get its act together and not have a lot of disappointed customers.

Ridem32

I have a 2019 that I got new here in Mississippi we had lots of dealers. Now Mississippi has none!! Can’t even buy a oem oil filter for it. Pitiful
I love my roxor but the company sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
here’s a few online sources. The last one gets you to the parts schematics that you used to be able to access on the the Roxor website.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
here’s a few online sources. The last one gets you to the parts schematics that you used to be able to access on the the Roxor website.

Thanks

SMF

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a 2019 that I got new here in Mississippi we had lots of dealers. Now Mississippi has none!! Can’t even buy a oem oil filter for it. Pitiful
I love my roxor but the company sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same story here. Looked forward to Roxor being carried by Mahindra Ag dealers and maybe that is still in the works. Now, many of those initial "300 power sports dealers" are gone and parts availability has dried up. Ditto for any corporate explanation as to when things might improve. A great product is backstopped by a few inexplicably scattered dealers, a never-in-time-if-ever-logistics supply chain and a website offering a fraction of what it once did at far higher prices. Fortunately, there are workarounds for certain parts situations and some really terrific aftermarket suppliers. Unfortunately, Roxor currently seems to be aiming for market share among those capable of making filters from discarded juice cans, an ice pick and fine steel wool, diesel mechanics or machine shop wizards. You're right, for the unskilled rest of us, MANA management and marketing appears to be directed by the three stooges without the funny.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I remember when they first launched in1028 they had enough parts that CJ owners could get Roxor axles and pedals pretty easy directly from Mahindra's website. But demand for Roxor's quickly got bad enough that all those parts had to go on the assembly line.

Since the relaunch I think it's been even worse trying to find parts.

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any CJ rim will work.
Didn't have a CJ rim, but a 5 hole off of an old F150 fit on the rear axle. Figured in a pinch can switch a rear to the front and slap the Ford wheel on the rear to get by. 3.75 center on Ford verses 4.25 on Roxor, apparently.

Angus Rancher

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Digging through our junk, found this aftermarket rim, also off of an old F150, but the center was actually big enough to fit over the front hub of the Roxor. 16" even. Throw a different tire on it, and now have a cheap spare. May paint it black.......or not.
tempImageGb7P5U.jpg

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Parts are awfully hard to get for many vehicles including Roxor's I do HVAC for a living and I've had to resort to selling used parts at times just to keep everyone's equipment running.

subbox

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
I have many roxor genuine OEM part listed on ebay ,Do let me know if thers anything required if not listed i will make all efforts to source it .
Will ship by fedex express,7 day delivery in US
You can also chek out my store & tyoe Roxor in search

Soft Top.jpg

AKROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
What is the deal? Parts are harder to find than hen's teeth. Has roxor parts always been this hard to get? I spent all morning trying to find an OEM rim for a spare tire and nothing.
I have a OEM steel rim maybe 2 if I can find a aluminum OEM wheel for a spare. Shipping is high last time $50 to Tennessee