ooooooooooo

Roxor - Minnesota

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've been looking at the kubota sxs, any issues with it? Welcome to the roxor forum

Joxor889

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Older ones were built like tractors, not so sure about the newer ones. I would stay away from the sidekick model.

Deuskid

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have a 2011, 1120 RTV and a '18 Roxor..... love them both

Nordic Thunder

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I've been looking at the kubota sxs, any issues with it? Welcome to the roxor forum
The 1120(D) model is mighty and holy - I’ve pulled a Dodge 3500s out of deep snowy ditch, massive tree stumps, etc.. The 1120D is 90% work and 10% fun. (Speed limited to 31 mph down hill) Power sports dealers don’t understand them; service work being done at heavy equipment dealers (Kubota) Oddly, Kubota also manufactures the Sidekick, a gas powered Subaru engine 850 that’s trying to become more power sport oriented; while Mahindra is dropping power sports dealers and moving towards the heavy equipment outlets. Kubota and Mahindra are trading chairs -

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So much better to have folks that are familiar with diesels and real drive trains than the plastic belt driven toys. Where I bought mine, a powersports outlet, has let them go to a mahindra tractor dealer. So glad if I have an issue I don't have a motorcycle mechanic trying to fix a diesel. Most of a Roxor I can work on myself.