ooooooooooo

Roxor doors and half doors

WildeBill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone tried to fit mid 70’s CJ5 or CJ7 doors from aftermarket dealers on a Roxor. I was thinking EAG tubulars or similar. I like the looks of the military 5 pointed s star ones and I cannot stomach the price of the Roxor half doors. Thoughts? ideas?

Trailway88

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Has anyone tried to fit mid 70’s CJ5 or CJ7 doors from aftermarket dealers on a Roxor. I was thinking EAG tubulars or similar. I like the looks of the military 5 pointed s star ones and I cannot stomach the price of the Roxor half doors. Thoughts? ideas?
Cj5 doors are very different and cj7 doors are also different enough where they won't work. A local fab shop would probably make you some tube doors no problem if you don't want to give it a try.

WildeBill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Cj5 doors are very different and cj7 doors are also different enough where they won't work. A local fab shop would probably make you some tube doors no problem if you don't want to give it a try.
Thank you. One of the you tube videos said something different. My sisters boyfriend is a tool and die maker and welder I am sure he can walk me through it

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Cj7 door may work with a lot of adjusting to the hinges latches and size. Cj5 would be too small. I tried to make a set of cj7 soft doors work but have up