ooooooooooo

Rough Country winch plate, D-Ring mounts, and eBay winch.

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
After saving up my pennies I finally added a few things to Roxie.

Shackle mounts sourced from this eBay seller
They came with all required screws and some rudimentary instructions on how to drill into the stock bumpers. Overall I'm very pleased with the fit, finish, and heft. The price was also unbeatable. I went ahead and drilled my stock bumper prior to getting the instructions. If you PM me I can email you the drill template I printed out. The seller even threw in some badlands shackles to boot. Since I had the pintle hitch plate installed I needed to source some longer screws. I'm sure if I'd mentioned that to the seller they'd have sent some longer hardware.

Rough Country winch plate can be sourced direct or through eBay. I got mine here.
I needed to remove some of the front bumper for fitment. I suppose you can just screw it over the top of it but I wanted it to be completely flat onto the mounts. I didn't make a template for this I just mounted the winch plate loosely fit the bumper on and marked some lines where I'd need to cut material.

13000 lbs wireless capable winch here.
This fit perfectly onto the rough country plate. Wires where the perfect length. Instructions were adequate. I suppose it would be nice for it to come with some sort of kill switch, the wireless remote is reminiscent of flimsy garage door openers.

_IGG4630.jpg_IGG4631.jpg_IGG4633.jpg_IGG4634.jpg