ooooooooooo

Road Trip

Dentobean

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Has anyone take the Roxor on a road trip? How far did you travel, and what speeds did you travel at? Did you have any issues?

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Up to my mailbox and back. About 600 yards, second gear. Then a bit of "woodsin" and "mudin", very slow but it went over and through everything.

Djrmt406

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I've taken mine about 50 miles to the next town and HD no issues. Unplugged the transmission sensor and ran between 60 and 70 the whole way with no issues.

Tom W

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We took county roads in Kansas and traveled river roads and trails covered 152 miles, got 32 mpg! Top speed 45 of course. Had to use 4 wheel drive a couple times in the mud and steep climes. It was fun, that’s what we bought it for! We plan on pulling the John boat and doing some pond fishing this this year in Roxie. Drove and road very good, we had had no issues at all with over 900 miles on the odometer. Love this rig for what it is. Work or play it has done the job well.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I do home health physical therapy in the back woods of West virginia, I drove mine all summer and fall averaging about 120-170 miles a day on mix of interstate, back roads and muddy rocky 2 tracks. Some low range driving and some 75 mph freeway driving. I have just the stage 1 ture from disel freaks and it's worked great. I average about 37 mpg mixed driving with about 4200 miles on my buggy.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Drove it here and there. I'm wanting to do a road trip to Flagstaff or 4 corners for a kick ass pic.

928dennis

I am in Surprise AZ and going to drive to Las Vegas soon. Why not? I feel I could drive this thing anywhere. I already drive on the freeways around here.