ooooooooooo

Rear bumper with tire carrier

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Has anyone tried the Cecco rear bumper with 2" receiver and tire carrier? Very expensive but well made and worth it?

DesertRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It doesn't seem like it was well thought out and for that kind of money it should much better looking in my opinion. The tire carrier looks like it is just an after thought made from leftovers. It is without any features like actual latches to keep the spare tire carrier from rattling. I bet for less money you could find a guy making bumper in your area.

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That's pretty much what I was thinking too, but I was kind of hoping people would respond by saying it is terrific.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i like mine. no tire carrier though. its well built. i do some fab work myself. to me its not a bad price. if you price the steel and time.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
mount the spare on the side. like a m3

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It doesn't seem like it was well thought out and for that kind of money it should much better looking in my opinion. The tire carrier looks like it is just an after thought made from leftovers. It is without any features like actual latches to keep the spare tire carrier from rattling. I bet for less money you could find a guy making bumper in your area.

Its actually very well thought out and by far our most popular bumper. This is the strongest bumper on the market for a Roxor - its a straight up utility bumper made so you can add all kinds of attachments down the road with a simple square u bolt and plate such as tire carrier, barbed wire reel for fence rows, sprayers, etc. It's not a fancy bumper but it is extremly strong and one of the only bumpers on the market that actually ties to the frame besides the cross member.

Last edited:

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We a
Its actually very well thought out and by far our most popular bumper. This is the strongest bumper on the market by far for a Roxor - its a straight up utility bumper made so you can add all kinds of attachments down the road with a simple squre u bolt and plate such as tire carrier, barbed wire reel for fence rows, sprayers, etc. Its not a fancy bumper but it is extremly strong and one of the only bumpers on the market that actually ties to the frame beides the cross member.
We always had channel iron bumpers on our pickups growing up. I can’t even start to tell you how many things we tied off to them. When I saw the open channel on these bumpers I decided this was the bumper I wanted. The fact that it tied into the frame was a game winner. No idea why other bumpers avoid tying into the frame. I always considered the rear bumper to be the most important.

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed my Cecco bumpers today. I’m very impressed by the quality of these bumpers. The workmanship is impeccable. Welding is beautiful as well as powder coating. The rear bumper is heavy when installing. Having my brother there to help was really nice. My brother was saying now I can back over absolutely anything. Best aspect is having a step for the cargo area. On the rear bumper I opened up two of the holes one size up to get the bolts to align, not bad considering all the attachments points. Now I can personal vouch for the quality of the steel in this bumper. As suggested by Cecco I did retap the 12 x 1.75 welded nuts in the lower middle of the Roxor frame. I’m still contemplating whether to further attach it to the frame of the Roxor. I just can’t imagine this beast of a bumper with all the attachment points being an issue.

F7CACB7B-11B7-4669-BE87-CE39A4A3564C.jpeg F9AE229B-8D81-479A-A447-45716BA4C7F3.jpeg D0A6FFD3-3953-4909-A2C9-AB93B6C70AE3.jpeg 8D6B119A-4E17-4D1F-A3AA-3B7F17B796FF.jpeg 10E83756-5E69-41D9-A832-32C488CD5D89.jpeg 079B9EFC-4E35-4434-918C-20377C7C772D.jpeg 809A4D3E-ADE0-4F10-AFF8-518DA45421A4.jpeg CA5B23B1-6642-4782-A50C-D66FBFF7830E.jpeg 8745B546-8F2A-4333-B6AE-6D03F3AEA407.jpeg C5E58332-9D02-43E3-A15D-200EE73E3202.jpeg

Last edited:

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank you 465stroker for your comments above. I just ordered the Cecco Utility/Farm rear bumper with tire carrier.

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I received the rear (farm/utility) bumper and swing out tire carrier from Cecco recently and my son-in-law installed it today. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. High quality parts and really very good design. Solid. I don't have a tire/rim installed on the tire carrier as yet but it is obvious that it will attach securely.

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I received the rear (farm/utility) bumper and swing out tire carrier from Cecco recently and my son-in-law installed it today. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. High quality parts and really very good design. Solid. I don't have a tire/rim installed on the tire carrier as yet but it is obvious that it will attach securely.

Glad to hear you are happy. Please share some photos
Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk