ooooooooooo

Rally Tops to build a fiberglass cab for the Roxor

Skymarc

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Found this on FB.
not sure about you but I find its too high and looks like a mail truck.

Rally Tops Quality Hardtop for Mahindra Roxor with Full Doors

8CF0755D-C67D-40B9-A70C-95909893245A.png

8CF0755D-C67D-40B9-A70C-95909893245A.png

Last edited:

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No telling what that will cost. And yeah, a little to tall for my taste....

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is a bummer it is so box shaped, the doors look like they have some potential

sandyx

Founding Member
Pray it's one of the many prototypes. It doesn't have the typical nice rallytops shape. Looks more like Roplas hardtops made for the MM540s.

images.jpeg

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They make a real nice top. Our platform will be lucky they support it.

CF59

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would like to see a fiberglass "hatchback" top that would look like the original soft cab, I think it would take away the "boxy look" Maybe integrate canvas sides and a way to prop up hatchback if more height is needed to haul something.

bassguy354

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anybody heard any news about these tops? They were supposed to release them this month.

They’re using a 4 passenger ROPS Roxor to design the top. It will be boxy and high in the rear unless they get a 2 passenger model with the angled rear ROPS. Hopefully there will be two models of top, one for 2 passenger & 1 for 4 passenger. I have also included a slightly better picture of the door.
617F4D45-77BC-45A8-8DB8-97CDBE967E3F.jpeg
ED67B81C-75D0-44FA-B517-3D79F4A02FF7.jpeg

617F4D45-77BC-45A8-8DB8-97CDBE967E3F.jpeg ED67B81C-75D0-44FA-B517-3D79F4A02FF7.jpeg

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just took a peek at their website. They have us listed, just not much info. Price and quality will decide how many they sell is my guess. I would think if they offered the top and doors for under $2,000.00, they will move a lot of units.

bdclark

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Earlier this year their site said coming this summer, then was changed to coming July 2020. Hope they release soon, assuming the price is reasonable I plan on ordering one right away to hopefully arrive before the cold weather does. I wonder how they will handle the rib knockers on the ROPS above the door wells.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Def a solid scrambler vibe. I dig it.

Boilermaker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
From Rally Tops today:

We are almost done with the full top. It is for the 4 passenger roll bar model. Next we will work on the 2 passenger model. It will have a slant back. That will take another 6 weeks.

Here are some pictures of our progress.

Thanks,
Jerry

IMG_9490.jpeg IMG_9465.jpeg video.gif

Last edited:

Ridem32

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I asked them about the what windshield etc it will work with and they said it is based off the stock Mahindra windshield. I might consider getting one of these but buying another windshield (I have the Fortress windshield and top) might bump this out of my price range.

Good to know that they are working on a 2 passenger option. Hopefully it will be slightly less tall ??

B

Bister

I asked them about the what windshield etc it will work with and they said it is based off the stock Mahindra windshield. I might consider getting one of these but buying another windshield (I have the Fortress windshield and top) might bump this out of my price range.

Good to know that they are working on a 2 passenger option. Hopefully it will be slightly less tall ??
Nothing against the aftermarket stuff, but I kind of stuck with the OEM stuff cause most stuff is made to work with it. And I am in Canada and any aftermarket stuff is stupid shipping and import fees and the roxor stuff ships free to my dealer....and he gives me a good price.

I could possibly go with a half cab, but as per everything else, shipping to Canada will double the cost. And that is not the manufacturer's fault, somethings are just out of their control.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nothing against the aftermarket stuff, but I kind of stuck with the OEM stuff cause most stuff is made to work with it. And I am in Canada and any aftermarket stuff is stupid shipping and import fees and the roxor stuff ships free to my dealer....and he gives me a good price.

I could possibly go with a half cab, but as per everything else, shipping to Canada will double the cost. And that is not the manufacturer's fault, somethings are just out of their control.
How far up into Canada do you live? Would it be cheaper to have it shipped to a border town post office and come across to pick it up?